"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 01, 2024, 06:30:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: new player and friends would like to enjoi but...  (Read 1300 times)

new player and friends would like to enjoi but...
« on: December 03, 2012, 02:22:07 pm »

Hi!
my and my friends would like to enjoy FOnline, but i need some tips.

First of all, how can i make a "party" with my friends for camping monster and moving around in the wastlends all together? is it possible?
Someone tell me that i must made a new "faction" but, how i can made it? and is possible to do this at first level?

After this, i see a faction can have some space to build a base, and any player at first levels must build a "tend": is it same thing or is different? im a little bit confused ^^

TY all, and i hope see you soon all online :)

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
Re: new player and friends would like to enjoi but...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 02:25:21 pm »

Hi!
my and my friends would like to enjoy FOnline, but i need some tips.

First of all, how can i make a "party" with my friends for camping monster and moving around in the wastlends all together? is it possible?
Someone tell me that i must made a new "faction" but, how i can made it? and is possible to do this at first level?

After this, i see a faction can have some space to build a base, and any player at first levels must build a "tend": is it same thing or is different? im a little bit confused ^^

TY all, and i hope see you soon all online :)
For hunting parties you don't need to make a faction. You just have to meet together and the party must tag the party leader (the player with the highest CH), get close to the exit grid, follow him and then you are able to hunt and move around wasteland with all your mates.

And you mustn't build a tent, well, you should for keep your stuff in a safe place. But you can anyway buy and build a base at the first level, you need only the right resources, good amount of caps and at least 2 players with you.

Check wiki page for more info: http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Advice_for_beginners
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 02:30:45 pm by Dark. »
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 03:24:27 pm »

tnx! you explain to me very well, i will try with my friend next time soon.

I have another question, i just finished a mission (i must bring some money from a bar to a cantina) but when i get my reward i lost all my caps for 3 molotov cocktails and i knife... and them, when i "shoveling shit" and take back money, i lost all the cocktails.. it is a bug or i miss something?

tnx :)

Bego

• Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 03:30:22 pm »

Maybe some thief robbed you in the meantime, nothing unusual for NCR.
SECTION 8

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 05:31:04 pm »

tnx! you explain to me very well, i will try with my friend next time soon.

I have another question, i just finished a mission (i must bring some money from a bar to a cantina) but when i get my reward i lost all my caps for 3 molotov cocktails and i knife... and them, when i "shoveling shit" and take back money, i lost all the cocktails.. it is a bug or i miss something?

tnx :)
Because it's a delivery quest, you have to bring the caps from a location to another one and the rewards 3 Molotov Cocktails and 1 Knife.
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 01:54:29 am »

The building Lord really invincible, thought very have routines.

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 23 queries.