"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:29:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Dismantle ammo  (Read 2079 times)

Dismantle ammo
« on: July 24, 2012, 11:36:08 am »

Guys, I was thinking why not to be able to dismantle ammo for some gunpowder and maybe little metal parts?
Also other types of ammo for other material, like refined uranium etc (with risk of being radiated :P )

Cheers!

avv

Re: Dismantle ammo
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 12:08:45 pm »

Supported.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 01:40:01 pm »

and when you dismantle 1000 MFC at once you get small Abomb explosion

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 02:49:35 pm »

I think this would have been in long ago if the evil demons from the realm of stackable items weren't against it.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 03:51:02 pm »

Maybe this could appear in inventory.

Perhaps this could make ammo crafting easier(like no need for metal parts or smth)

codave

• Professional Noob Trainer
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 06:16:13 pm »

I like this idea, always have.
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 08:22:05 pm »

If its possible to use science on stackable brahmin hides to make a tent, why we couldn't use science on ammo? It is so hard to check if there is more then 50 pieces of ammo in stack on which you used science, then remove 50 ammo and add random amount of gunpowder?
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 08:35:26 pm »

I think this would have been in long ago if the evil demons from the realm of stackable items weren't against it.

Maybe make it available using the crafting bench; 100 shotgun shells gets you 5 powders or something like that.

Kool-Aid

• Unjustfully banned
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 11:29:56 pm »

You know what ? I was just about to suggest this idea too, good to see that there are more people out there with good thoughts.
Supported, I'd love to breakdown all that crappy 9mm for something more useful
Go to Hell, infidel

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 11:43:35 pm »

idk, this game isn't all that realistic and it seems like a kool idea but that being said have you ever heard of crazy motherfucker reloading gun nutz dismantling there ammo and wildcating new loads?  You are aware that different powders create various psi per volume, burn at different rates etc,.  It would be very dangerous I think to just pour out the powder from dissembling all your ammo into a bucket and loading up some shells.  I think I'd let you be the first to pull the trigger with your own gun of course :)
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Xisingr Will

• Healing, Healing, and more Healing
    • http://fonline2238.net/forum/
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 11:43:55 pm »

Sounds like a good idea.
I am a Medic NonCombat Carebear APK Gorgon, get over it.
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 12:18:37 pm »

idk, this game isn't all that realistic and it seems like a kool idea but that being said have you ever heard of crazy motherfucker reloading gun nutz dismantling there ammo and wildcating new loads?  You are aware that different powders create various psi per volume, burn at different rates etc,.  It would be very dangerous I think to just pour out the powder from dissembling all your ammo into a bucket and loading up some shells.  I think I'd let you be the first to pull the trigger with your own gun of course :)
And yet, we are making various types of ammo, using just 2 types of powder. I do not see a problem there.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 10:56:55 pm »

first, we should send request to validate this feature by some weapon factory :)
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 12:16:02 am »

Make Gunrunners buy 9mm ammo for cheap or exchange for gunpowder.
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2012, 04:36:39 am »

Allow converting ammo into weak landmines.

The power would be like the single-stick dynamite throwable, and not affected by Traps skill.

9mm: 250 per mine
10mm: 200 per mine
5mm: 75 per mine
12g: 150 per mine
.45: 100 per mine
.44: 100 per mine

Or make ammo-conversion bench at Adytum. (They had a Fallout reference to remaking ammo.)
Also Sierra, since in RL it is used to dismantle ammo, among other things.
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 26 queries.