"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 05, 2024, 03:25:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Raise the price of supermutants  (Read 8520 times)

Re: Raise the price of supermutants
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2010, 12:56:58 pm »

Today night, we fought against DMC. Well, not against them, against their mutants. They had cca 20 supermutants with rocket launchers.. Price for one is 15k caps. Ok, VSB and NA have enough money to do the same tactics, but we dont want to fihgt npc we want to fight real players.. Until devs will raise the price of supermutants, we will not fight AGAINST SUPERMUTANTS. Because this realy sucks. With fast relog, we cant be in the city. This realy sucks. 

make a vote about this issue

RestarT

• MC Vagina is back!
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2010, 12:57:31 pm »

not feel nervous - all will well

So many whiners...shall not argue...cry more
 DMS forces you to suffer==> join it  ;)
Sorry Chuck, but I have my pride! So I can't join to group of rusian no life nerds...
So anyone who have pride isn't in DMC! You don't need pride, you have mutants. They do all dirty job for you.

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2010, 01:38:35 pm »

Guys pti4ka is trolling and you are only assisting him. Stop it, ignore Chuck for a second, if he continues trolling for a little longer I bet that moderators will deal with him.

Get back to topic that is about mutie mercenaries remember?
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2010, 01:48:56 pm »

pti4ka : If you have nothing to say about "Mercenaries suggestion" so just stop posting your stupid posts.
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2010, 03:40:15 pm »

Get back to topic that is about mutie mercenaries remember?

Excellent idea.
So, what we found so far: raising price for muties won't work because there's a money leak somewhere.
Raising Charisma check on Muties won't do much sense, either.

So, i would suggest that Mutants won't attack players sometimes on certain conditions.

Like a single unarmed player will be told to GTFO and 10 seconds to comply, just because Marcus says so. A trained minigun however, ticking (whispering) explosive in inventory or a heavily armed party would get you a lead hurricane.

Before you say, a player could sport his gun behind their backs, gather single fighters into the city past the cordon, so be it.

Let them temp their fate.
Someone keeping his eyes open would notice it and react accordingly. If he's away - his fault.

As for attacks with mutants, i say Avalanche effect against overkill. First, only 2 at once attacks, if it results in death, 4 storms the front and so on.
Make them really self-deciding.

Deciding that they don't want to be your PERSONAL ARMY, if there's too much of their own kin around.

Imagine, there's a war and everybody goes to pub.  ;D

Frozen Mind

• Los Alamos Warrior
    • Homepage
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2010, 04:27:25 pm »

I have a solution based on what duorden wrote. But I still think it all will change with incoming limit after wipe. Anyway...

What would make super super mutants (so strong and so skilled) be mastered by a human? And in that quantity? These mercenaries are elite. So it should have additional demands like higher charisma and speech skill than it's set via standard formula. Besides... I think their leader should be really super mutant... What makes him shot by civilized (and not) patrols (reputation issue).

Summary - some ideas, what would help to make it balanced:
- Additional reputation tag (like Slaver), that you are/were a leader of super mutants - it would permanently make you shot on sight by some factions (Rangers, etc.),
- Reputation drop,
- Completed quest requirement - to be dipped in FEV container and change into super mutant,
- Super mutant's health decrease,
- Higher price.

Why? Because of not balanced hps comparing to human mercenaries and slaves.

Besides there could be a super quest what would make you could buy robots. With really high price and demands - just for next feature/fun element.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 21 queries.