"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 04:26:57 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A PVE Build for loners or people who are sick of people.  (Read 1619 times)

A PVE Build for loners or people who are sick of people.
« on: June 12, 2012, 06:15:41 pm »

If you are sick of cities, people and moar alts like me then this should help you:

Level science to 100 and get Educated before everything else.

This build has both SG and BG, all crafting professions, enough ODM for a camp and some science for dismantling random crap you don't want, he is not as strong as a pure burster but this char can handle itself good enough with decent equipment.

Drugs are easy to find/farm/buy so you should have no problems getting a decent stock of these drugs, cigarettes are kinda optional though, you may also need stimpacks since this build doesn't have FA, but who gives a shit about that when you can just farm a shitload of stims.

It is quite independent once you get enough Blueprints to craft everything you need.

This char is my favorite when playing alone.
Re: A PVE Build for loners or people who are sick of people.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 07:21:02 pm »

my 2 cents?

forget bg put 150% outd, science on 100 gives you nothing (cept profs.) dismantling is broken only dismantler perk makes difference but you need 150% science , 1 less str goes to agility becouse its pain to always be on nuka, or 2 less end and no small frame.
also pack rat instead of adrenaline rush

but all in all quite good build
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 07:50:21 pm »

I did notice a small change in 100% science, plus the Educated perk pulls some of the weight of having to tag science for early results.

150% ODM isn't my preference, buggys nowadays are just too cheap.

Pack rat would be a nice addition but having that 10% resistance in "oh shit!" moments is good, especially with no toughness.

And well... 10 nukas are enough to keep me for 5 hours, that's barely noticeable in my carry weight and frankly more than I can actually play for a day.

And why remove BG? This is a loner character, he needs "FUCK YEAH!!!" moments with rocket launchers and miniguns to keep himself sane, he can't be using assault rifles forever.

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 08:35:51 pm »

you should have gone for ew not bg since sg and ew perks are the same
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 08:37:17 pm »

Imo most fun solo build is sg finesse crit burster. 35% chance of doing 300 dmg with grease gun and insanely cheap and abundant ammo.

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 08:42:30 pm »

you should have gone for ew not bg since sg and ew perks are the same

I haven't tried using EW for PVE, all I did was an EW sniper that blows in PVE.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 01:16:20 am by Brujah »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 03:27:12 pm »

I haven't tried using EW for PVE, all I did was an EW sniper that blows in PVE.
Maybe an EW fast shot?
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 05:56:56 pm »

yes its well known energy spammers are the best ,and you can still put much intelligence . but you will ofcourse need thief to support him with ammo and weapons so maybe ew are not the best for a loner - then i would just go for sg burster
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.25 seconds with 21 queries.