"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 08:41:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: how long will fix bugs  (Read 1581 times)

ronon dex

• Sateda my planet was destroyed.
how long will fix bugs
« on: May 18, 2012, 01:18:39 am »

when they will be back in the game NCR Army, 80's, Vipers, BOS inside patrol .......
Sorry, my english is bad.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
Re: how long will fix bugs
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 01:39:19 am »

Soon...That is what everyone else gonna say but I say do it now, NOW I SAY.

This is madness that devs are long afk without update/patch, then they say soon, people quit game, move to FoT, etc.
I say in 2 weeks they should come back with least those encounters in back in game.
Back In-Game :D

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 02:15:30 am »

nah, if anything they need to remove unity encounters all together, I see too many people using easily farmable miniguns and rocket launchers.  You should have to craft those.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 11:05:39 am »

nah, if anything they need to remove unity encounters all together, I see too many people using easily farmable miniguns and rocket launchers.  You should have to craft those.

Yep, thats true. I believe, they gonna remove overpowered junk too. Imagine - 4 junk and you can make brass knuckles... madness!

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 12:58:04 pm »

It would be nice if they reduced the frequency of encounters to fallout 1 or 2 level.It's like 80% of the population in the wasteland is either a mutant or some kind of raider.

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 01:21:46 pm »

enclave is too OP for what they drop so players exploit it. mutants are the only thing worthwhile to farm without hardcore game mechanical exploitation. so i say we remove all farmable encounters. i would enjoy hours of masochistic grinding of broken BP hunting and crafting. disable stealing from npc's as well. honestly the wasteland should be removed all together. because the point of a game is to have fun.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 01:25:41 pm »

I agree, remove the wasteland. It's exploitable.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 03:15:24 pm »

Are you mad because people have more items than you or what? Are you mad because you suck at farming Unity? Oh I see whats the problem here. You can't stand people that try to get items without exploiting something. You know what I say? I say lets make the BoS patrols unstealable unless you kill them, how about that? Let's see how you tough guys out there have spend 30 minutes to get 200 ore and 100 minerals to make some fucking ammo, and then waste it all in one day. You talk but you have no idea what you are saying. If they remove it you will whine because why they removed it, if they don't you whine again and again and again.... until you finally fucking leave. Yeah, lets make the only english server more harder for newbies. Give me a fucking break.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 03:18:16 pm by Gob »

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 04:35:06 pm »

i really enjoy the fact that so many players are farming these locations. it leads to player interaction just like how the devs intended advanced workbenches to work. there is risk involved. you attack the muties or your rep is low so muties attack you, then a player walks in and finishes you off and the muties. or the muties can get a lucky crit on you and your fucked. so i dont really see how farming decent gear that other players want too is unbalanced.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 22 queries.