"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 01:01:09 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Capable Leader  (Read 893 times)

Capable Leader
« on: March 25, 2012, 05:06:17 pm »

I am looking forward to train pack of newbies,swarming lately,and as usual,not surviving more than a week in the wasteland.

Unfortunately,i totally ignore how to build a leader that can lead maximum amount of people and still be able to inflict some disciplines,if you know what i mean.Often newbies act trolly or just stupid-
Any good build advice from navigated leader-build user..?
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Capable Leader
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 05:49:05 pm »

Clearly luck is out of the question this era.  Unless it's just a spam alt that buys and drops mercs as mini-nuke.

Honestly, with some common sense any build leader with one luck will be able to do some decent damage.

For example, you could make it a pistoleer.  Fast shot and 14mm or smth, "decent" damage, and you don't risk possibility of shooting followers or other friendlies (LIKE NP-FUCKING C's with their suicidal asses!!).

This era it is much easier to make decent slaver.
But making a UBER Pownzer leader (with luck, for stronger mercs) is next-to-impossible without total gimptation of the actual character.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 06:07:52 pm »

Clearly luck is out of the question this era.  Unless it's just a spam alt that buys and drops mercs as mini-nuke.

Honestly, with some common sense any build leader with one luck will be able to do some decent damage.

For example, you could make it a pistoleer.  Fast shot and 14mm or smth, "decent" damage, and you don't risk possibility of shooting followers or other friendlies (LIKE NP-FUCKING C's with their suicidal asses!!).

This era it is much easier to make decent slaver.
But making a UBER Pownzer leader (with luck, for stronger mercs) is next-to-impossible without total gimptation of the actual character.

Your position seems correct,thought i really need some clue about how much speech-CH i need to carry maximum amount of people with mentats.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 06:09:20 pm »

Your position seems correct,thought i really need some clue about how much speech-CH i need to carry maximum amount of people with mentats.
if you mean people as in "PLAYERS".  You only need charisma.

Get 10 charisma, you can literally carry 10 other players on worldmap.

however you need charisma and speech to gain Follower NPCs, and npcs requirement for Party-points (CH, Perks, speech %) are dependent on their "quality", except for followers, which are 70 points all the time.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.