"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 08:26:24 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Post your best Blubber stories  (Read 7309 times)

Post your best Blubber stories
« on: March 01, 2010, 06:52:44 pm »

So I decided to follow blubber out of NCR as a laugh and he brings me to his faction base, of course there are like 4 minigunners at the door so I die instantly but guess who is standing right next to me? Best part is it didn't even kill him, just knocked him into - hp.

Mrockatansky

• -Guardian-
Re: Post your best Blubber stories
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 08:43:10 pm »

My fellow factionmember ordered me to NCR to follow and kill someone. I didnt quite understand, asked  for my buddies Charname. HE thought i was asking for targetrs name and replies 'blubber'. So i enter NCR and tag the guy named blubber, standing right on the grid. so did another guy. I am still thinking blubber is my mate and 3rd guy is our target
 We both travel with blubber. 3rd guy sais something like "lol i dont wanna get bombed. see you" he leaves
I say to blubber " lol he noticed not beeing alone. go back to NCR "
And it was taht very moment blubber realises he's been tagged by two guys and he kiks me out.

true and very weird story
 I didn't mention Guardians just because they represent no real force in my opinion.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 09:37:40 pm »

He pked me at lvl 2 in modoc, I ran into Q and he gave me an smg so I went back and killed him. Nothing like racking up kills at lvl 2. Lol he was even complaining it wasn't fair.

Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 09:02:45 am »

So 99% of the time I check my party. Guess what. He's there the 1%. Follows me to my tent with my lvl 5 or so unarmed doc, takes what little shit I have, I grab some caps and run. He sees me later and says something like 'I have pictures of you running like a pussy.' Later that day I decide to switch to my 18 big gunner and visit NCR. I put my LSW in my other hand and my CA in my inventory. As soon as he tags me I leave town, switch my LSW into my good hand and put on my CA.

And in the words of Ice Cube, Today Was A Good Day.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 07:26:05 pm »

thou did well, thou did oh so well that i present thee with this medal of blubberslaying.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 11:05:52 pm »

(..)
lol. His quotes are more famous than him now. "polish noob.. go back to oven" "nigger" etc. :p) His insults are even better because his English sucks too much.
PS: Anyway good job ;)
Some folks got 'em and some have not
But these are the breaks
Break it up, break it up, break it up
Break down!
..guess who

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 05:29:20 pm »

my blubber story of today, and i deserve the dumbass medal for this, so iäm fucking about a bit, he follows me to my tent, steals my ca mk2 and gloats about it in town of how much of a jew i am, someone should allow us to kill the bastard in town no matter the time of day.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 06:36:09 pm »

my blubber story of today, and i deserve the dumbass medal for this, so iäm fucking about a bit, he follows me to my tent, steals my ca mk2 and gloats about it in town of how much of a jew i am, someone should allow us to kill the bastard in town no matter the time of day.

I attacked him in NCR and the guards did nothing, not sure if the rep degradation has changed that but you might be able to get away with murdering him.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 11:23:38 am »

sweet, hopefully it won't cost me a gun for that, i may just try it out a bit, just for the kicks, maybe a 300hp eyecrit at point blank ought to do the trick.

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 04:27:16 pm »

Gotta love him having embarrasment award again. Man, killing blubber never gets old, as its as cruical part to this game as crafting or PVP.
I give a fuck.

Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 02:57:10 pm »

For those who hate the fact game allows such jerk-behavior (killing blues, raping them, then killling again etc.) - what about the satisfaction from a revenge? I think this thread is full of it, and the posters are happy that they met Blubber after all :D

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 03:14:46 pm »

well once it was late at night i had to take something from my tent fast, so i dint look at my "party" it turned out I cought blubber on the way to my tent. Immediately he rushed to my tent and took everything, but then he also decided to PK me- why I don't know. Luckily I had an assault rifle lying on the ground next to the tent-  I have managed to pick it up, reload and burst blubber in his ugly face!
This guy is fun, I think he is part of the wasteland. However I dont like the way he offends Poles...

Blubber we miss You!!!

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 06:11:43 pm »

For those who hate the fact game allows such jerk-behavior (killing blues, raping them, then killling again etc.) - what about the satisfaction from a revenge? I think this thread is full of it, and the posters are happy that they met Blubber after all :D

Well, maintaining is jerk-behaviour too, yet it's forbidden, but why?

JovankaB

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 08:51:38 pm »

Because it traps the player, makes him unable to play. He can't do anything except logging off.
Speaking about this, my best Blubber story so far is banning 4 people for maintaining him below 0 HP in their base.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 08:53:39 pm by JovankaB »

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 09:01:08 pm »

Because it traps the player, makes him unable to play. He can't do anything except logging off.
Speaking about this, my best Blubber story so far is banning 4 people for maintaining him below 0 HP in their base.

LOL!!! why is it i can see that happening to blubber?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 24 queries.