"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:27:07 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Changelog 08/02/2012  (Read 9871 times)

Re: Changelog 08/02/2012
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 09:28:03 pm »

Few SOT members cleared you guys standing with militia in den today at morning when you afk'ed the whole night to take this city. I don't really know what is pathetic you or this system , maybe both , but i do like one thing you will never have this city under current system if you can't defend it , what you obviously can't , maybe you will just afk harder and more.

So yeah we can afk at metzeger , because we can defend the city , you can camp toilets.

oh yeah i really like how you guys are logging out characters in beckies bar. I predict a line of 20 guys standing near the grid in den soon , or even better log in when we go to sleep , 8 bugged npc's protecting you too.

This is not TC , this is purely and ultimately just pathetic.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 09:41:14 pm by T-888 »

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 10:03:05 pm »

Just a little word without any link to this delicate TC matter : T-888, you should stop giving lessons to everyone. You're not the center of the world.
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 10:10:44 pm »

Can I point out that fonlineGL still doesn't work? It hasn't worked since last update and I miss it
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 10:15:17 pm »

Few SOT members cleared you guys standing with militia in den today at morning when you afk'ed the whole night to take this city.

Yes, we were defending the town and then you took our place and camped metzger. And then we killed your afkers in metzger in middle of the day. And the circle closes, whats the diffrence? Except that you guys are better at pvp then we? :)
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 10:29:44 pm »

Can I point out that fonlineGL still doesn't work? It hasn't worked since last update and I miss it
It does, except minimizing in full screen mode. Most likely, you can make it work as well, if your video card supports OpenGL in proper version.
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 10:45:42 pm »

It does, except minimizing in full screen mode. Most likely, you can make it work as well, if your video card supports OpenGL in proper version.

Then why is it that it worked perfect two updates ago?
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 10:49:28 pm »

Just a little word without any link to this delicate TC matter : T-888, you should stop giving lessons to everyone. You're not the center of the world.

Now your the one giving lessons to me , you know your not the center of the world. Works both ways.

Solar posted something about TC , i hope this madness will come to end " soon " , btw lessons ? I'm just pointing out how pathetic this town control system is , as well some factions. Lessons he says :)
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 11:01:01 pm »

As far as I know some out of recent updates were about changing OGL version client, so maybe it requires additional component your drivers don't have. Check FOnline.log, maybe a reason is given there. In my case deleting cache folder helps, however it's rather, because of deranged data structure.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 11:32:13 am »

Now your the one giving lessons to me....

Someone should.

avv

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012, 11:37:34 am »

Not whining or moaning, just hinting out that the server is suffering from massive lag, it's basically unplayable. It's beta and we are used to lags but it's also weekend and no-lifes got nothing else but this game  ;) But if the debugger is like super necessary, keep it going.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Ox-Skull

• TRH
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 12:15:50 pm »

Not whining or moaning, just hinting out that the server is suffering from massive lag, it's basically unplayable. It's beta and we are used to lags but it's also weekend and no-lifes got nothing else but this game  ;) But if the debugger is like super necessary, keep it going.

What avv said. :D
Ranger of the Wastes. The Wastes still needs civilised people.
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 07:03:54 pm »

thank god for FO NV ultimate edition and jagged alliance im going back to play these classics 8)
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 09:43:23 pm »

It's definitely a problem.. I find myself sitting around until the lag temporarily dies down before I go out and hunt. Leveling characters were a grind enough.

Put on your tinfoil hats, folks: http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=21608.0
Quote from: Elvis

.... DDoS will eventually happen to server. .... eventually, You back a DOG into a corner. they can only attack. The way I've been treated. not only would a DDoS of Server have a minimal effect on me in all terms, the way some of you have treated me. I would not care if someone DDoS the server. ...

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2012, 11:45:07 pm »

Lag is because the server is in debug mod, not because of the paranoia of some childish players.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2012, 09:18:18 pm »

iam really getting scared as no one is supporting my questions in this delema iam trying to get the game to start again but need to run the new post wipe still no direct responses on what to do in a step bye step manner FELLOW members of the great fonline/fallout community SOME ONE HELP ME

loganwaffle@gmail.com

(issue cannot get new fonline to run ,have post wipe version)
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.