"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:19:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Severe Exploitation.  (Read 1456 times)

Elvis

• Blue Suede Shoes!
Severe Exploitation.
« on: February 07, 2012, 11:27:03 pm »

This Server will be closed down due to legal restrictions, it's more a matter of when.

I tried to warn about serious issues, which where ignored and gagged/censored. DDoS will eventually happen to server. and not because you leave victim's out in the cold but because lack of actual ownership of Fallout related license and franchise. eventually, You back a DOG into a corner. they can only attack. The way I've been treated. not only would a DDoS of Server have a minimal effect on me in all terms, the way some of you have treated me. I would not care if someone DDoS the server. Next time just protect the server instead of abusing you life and time.

Interplay or Bethsoft, would be legally aloud to remove this server anyway possible.
Re: Severe Exploitation.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 11:34:08 pm »

>:(
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 11:46:50 pm »

I'm sure, I'm sure.

Now then, if you would be so kind as to leave this forum? If you don't continue to post such threatening posts, I might have to call the police on your harassment of me. Just like you called the police (supposedly) on someone's theft of property that doesn't belong to you.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 11:48:32 pm »

This Server will be closed down due to legal restrictions, it's more a matter of when.

I tried to warn about serious issues, which where ignored and gagged/censored. DDoS will eventually happen to server. and not because you leave victim's out in the cold but because lack of actual ownership of Fallout related license and franchise. eventually, You back a DOG into a corner. they can only attack. The way I've been treated. not only would a DDoS of Server have a minimal effect on me in all terms, the way some of you have treated me. I would not care if someone DDoS the server. Next time just protect the server instead of abusing you life and time.

Interplay or Bethsoft, would be legally aloud to remove this server anyway possible.

aloud - hmm, is it going to get noisy around here then?

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 11:48:52 pm »

I think this one is over.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 21 queries.