"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:25:49 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: Black List  (Read 29112 times)

Marko69

• SLASH!
Black List
« on: January 08, 2012, 05:28:03 pm »

Official list of pk-ers. I have sworn to play anti-pk on this session.
Rules: screenshot if possible and saved log, to confirm who is pk(breaking the law). You may post nicknames without any screen or log, but giving wrong information places you on the list as well. It includes, stealing, bombing, killing. No mercy for those who break the law.

A well known active pk gangs: Soldiers of Thunderstorm(Rogues), Chosen Soldiers, Bang Bang Smash, Банда Без Названиа(BBN), Section 8, Grim's Reapers; will probably shoot anyone who is not from their faction on sight. I'm not sure of other factions, but do not be fooled by gangs saying that they are not pk.

Renar
Jimbillv2
Rick Grimez
Milo
eliodirupete
Korg
Deadline
Mr.Sniper
Oblivion
Boba Fett
Bonifacus
Idea.
Dr Parchir
oldman1
Schmeisser
LuckyRunner
morue farcie
Woreck
Moulatarte
Yukinfected
Скайкаст
PNEUMOCOCK
psotka
Dr. Quinn
OBR KRZYZA
BBS Manero
Acid
R3voLuTioN
Ownbertus
Jim_Raynor
Tommy
Mr. Hands
Senteza
thiefow
blackeye
TentFighter
Prof. Torr
.Pagrer
Acodin
Rozpruwacz
yoz ace
yoz kage
Ed Gein
Simon
Crazy Bitch
Boxer
Drakon
Huitzilin
GrosDoc
Hidden PKer
Zack
ghostrunner
Фафин91
Pentium
KLADIVO

The list will soon become large, when it happens I'll use a text file.
If someone is blacklisted by mistake and claims that he hasn't pked, he has right to complain, and I'll inspect it and reveal the case to public.
All those for who I know but they are not in the list will get there soon enough.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 03:18:06 pm by Marko69 »
Anti-pk, protector of the law in wasteland.
Re: Black List
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 05:59:20 pm »

haha funny, you can put me there, because i like PVP so automatically im pk. ;D You started apk/pk shit

JovankaB

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 06:24:30 pm »

haha funny, you can put me there, because i like PVP so automatically im pk. ;D You started apk/pk shit

But PKing is attacking someone who doesn't want to fight.
It doesn't matter if you do PvP with people who look for a fight.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 06:26:19 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 07:00:02 pm »

This game is too fast to ask someone if he wants a fight or not. In most situations you would be dead before getting the answer.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:01:54 pm by Rejfyl »

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 07:02:29 pm »

Well there should be an icon if player attacked  or killed someone recently he would get some, that would "mark" bad players ( not counting those which were defending themselves)

Anyway to the topic:
Sig Sauer, and Maulalarte or something like that.
Zeratil and Zerotool.
h

JovankaB

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 07:04:01 pm »

This game is too fast to ask someone if he wants a fight or not. In most situations you would be dead before getting the answer.

No it's not. You don't need to ask anyone, just don't shoot at unknown people like lobotomized ape.
Lot's of people play this way, including some PvP gangs. If you are too scared, it's your problem.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:41:49 pm by JovankaB »

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 07:06:37 pm »

No it's not. You don't need to ask anyone, just don't shoot at everyone like lobotomized ape.
Lot's of people play this way. If you are too scared, it's your problem.
Then someone will shoot him, at least 70% of players will do it.
h

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 07:29:13 pm »

Whatever add me to list too ;)
There is just one trick you need to do before that.
Find me and what name I use
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 07:30:45 pm »

lol jimbillv2 but not jimbill? there both more or less test alts anyway, be sure to put my trader alt 'traderalt' on the list
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 07:54:01 pm »

No it's not. You don't need to ask anyone, just don't shoot at unknown people like lobotomized ape.
Lot's of people play this way, including some PvP gangs. If you are too scared, it's your problem.
Alright, i'm scared lobotomized ape and you're a little girl who wish to play her favourite Hello Kitty in fallout universe.
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 08:09:22 pm »

There might be better solution, if they come too close without warning - shoot, if they keep their distance allowing to resolve if its Friend or Foe, then there is no need to burst blue suit guy.

but "too close" doesn't mean sight range...

Marko69

• SLASH!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 08:15:16 pm »

Rules are simple. Don't make me post needless than it already is. Who is unable to understand and acts uncivilized, he'll be punished. I'm not here from yesterday. I know people can have mults, I'm not afraid to die and I don't forgive anyone, wasteland is harash and so am I. Those who agree with me are welcome to join my cause.
Shortly you can only pk once with each account. Once it gets in the list, it's over. Any further arguing is pointless.
Anti-pk, protector of the law in wasteland.
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 08:39:25 pm »

Rules are simple. Don't make me post needless than it already is. Who is unable to understand and acts uncivilized, he'll be punished. I'm not here from yesterday. I know people can have mults, I'm not afraid to die and I don't forgive anyone, wasteland is harash and so am I. Those who agree with me are welcome to join my cause.
Shortly you can only pk once with each account. Once it gets in the list, it's over. Any further arguing is pointless.

Hahahaha if you are not here from yesterday you should know that there was a lot of same blacklists.  ;D

avv

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 09:18:59 pm »

Then someone will shoot him, at least 70% of players will do it.

Could be. But you can think of it like this: what you got to lose except your reputation?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

jodwig

• I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong either
    • After War Mod
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2012, 09:55:34 pm »

You were PKer yourself with just an excuse for your "Anti-PK game".
So, welcome, you are the first one in Jodwig's Hell:

1. Marko69

Enjoy!
Only people who are ready to die should be able to kill...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 26 queries.