"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 21, 2024, 07:39:14 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Random new locations  (Read 1047 times)

Random new locations
« on: October 26, 2011, 09:01:40 am »

Ok, so there are all the set locations you can enter from the world map... but what if new ones were added periodically for a certain amount of time? You would still have to "discover" them like normal regardless of whether or not you can see the square on your map. Plus, locations that are really cool could become permanent. Couple of sample locations:

1. An abandoned factory - maybe it has a good amount of junk and possible electronic parts to scavenge?
2. A Vault that has opened and operates like a guarded town, protected by Vault police?
3. An abandoned NCR Fort... would have a Workbench and probably random mobs to fight.

Just an idea I had earlier, sorry if it's not actually new... anyway feel free to expand/provide feedback

Also, I have no idea if this could be implemented but it would be damn cool :)

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
Re: Random new locations
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 09:09:21 am »

Make some maps of these locations and post them here. If they are good, they have chance to be implemented.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 09:47:03 am »

just need to figure mapping out, it'll give me something to do either way. Thanks for the support
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 01:15:02 pm »

Toxic Waste Dump!

Also- that Star Trek Arch encounter will take you to old Wipes. (But we need to buy them a new server or 3 to implement that.)
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 07:11:59 pm »

Ah yeah, gotta have the toxic waste dump lol... how about an old RobCo factory too? Not enough robots to fight unless you go to Glow

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 10:53:44 pm »

Also- that Star Trek Arch encounter will take you to old Wipes. (But we need to buy them a new server or 3 to implement that.)
Nah, just make NCR, so no new servers needed.

Here a few:
RobCo deposit (filled with hi-tech stuff but also with crazy robots)
Tribal Village (maybe with also some strange rites made periodically, like sacrifices to the gods every month [An offer for the gods!])
EPA (from Killap's)
Random Vault (empty, with corpses and robots, with corpses, raiders, etc...)
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 22 queries.