"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 05:35:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Free base?  (Read 1338 times)

Free base?
« on: September 01, 2011, 11:28:48 pm »

Sorry for my english!

I have joined Raiders faction today, and uncover 2 bases of them. One is near NCR, so if I kill everybody on this base with my friend (who will follow me), can we keep it, or this checkpoint on my map disappears? And did Raiders respawn again, or not? If not, can my friend get this checkpoint on his map too, and come here whenever he wants? I just searching alternative way to get better place in fallout world, and wanna take NPC faction base with PC faction - me, and my friend. IS that possible? :)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Free base?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 11:31:02 pm »

All NPCs in towns [permanent places] respawn... I guess about every 4 hours, can be longer or shorter depending on the certain NPC. Other people that are or have once been part of the NPC Raiders faction can see the same two bases. So no, using it as a personal base is not suggested.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Evan

• The dead are never aplenty enough.
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 12:22:27 am »

But what a perfect attitude... One day in the Raiders and already planning a hostile takeover, cutting everyone from crafting the best small guns. Keep up!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 12:53:07 am »

We just searchin something better that tent, but cheaper than base. Thanks for answer btw :)

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 01:03:20 am »

only need 3 people for base and base is only 30k for cheapest one if you need 30k for one pm me.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 08:13:51 am »

I am looking for people to buy a base with. I already have the caps, my problem is i only have 1 other person at the moment. If you want to join me I would be happy to accommodate.

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 08:25:22 am »

I'd be willing to help you out phoenix, is there a radio channel you use? Or perhaps a place in game you want to meet?
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 08:55:17 am »

I wanna joint too! What base are you gonna to buy?
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 02:40:57 pm »

Was planning on depot base from junktown, willing to negotiate base. channel 777, usually around junktown, need 3 people min to buy base with others to join at time/after. I have alts to join base as well. Also depending on how many caps there is between us I think we should get the best base we can afford.

On another note regarding wipe, Once it happens I'm planning on getting Depot base ASAP, long run aiming at old bunker base as I believe it is well worth the cost. After all it has fifteen lockers, a still, two computers that contain electronic parts, a waterpump, and three lockers in the walls. A room that has four lockers in it is locked with a yellow keycard, making it easier to store valuables in the event of a raid for a total of 23 storage containers plus a workbench, the front of the base has rocks that can be used to mine iron ore and minerals, making mining low quality parts safe and easy (ideal way to make ammo for new players for levelling up - P90c with AP ammo anyone?)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 07:40:21 pm by ThePhoenix77 »

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 03:02:38 am »

I am looking to buy abandoned bunker, funds required. And good players for quest to obtain.
We Have now got a cave.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 11:06:54 pm by ThePhoenix77 »

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.