"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:32:13 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Damn you cs!, in a good way  (Read 3629 times)

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
Damn you cs!, in a good way
« on: May 15, 2011, 10:05:24 pm »

Fun time in bh, but at the last point i got angry...
it was a clean fight untill you bought the millita, how come you did this D:

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: Damn you cs!, in a good way
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 12:04:08 am »

Seems you didn't fought CS often.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 12:27:56 am »

Both you stop being hypocrits you would both bring militia and shit if you had the chance :>.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 02:45:15 am »

Yes we specially left city without milita because we saw your motivation of fighting there so that was pretty fun.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems you didn't fought CS often.
And yes we can do it for gangs like them who can try do something alone not searching alliance anytime and everywhere or waiting till gather 20ppl in sunday nights to capture cities, but who cares...flaming, trolling each other on forums is only waste of time, good night.
http://img695.imageshack.us/i/obrazekzt.jpg/

Chosen Soldiers
---------------------------
"He who shoot last dies first."

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 03:16:18 am »

I have two theories about this thread:

1) Reese pretends to make an innocent thread about CS just to let others start a flamewar about gangs and make the enemies troll each other. Reese would be trolling smartly (he levelled up and spent some Skill Points in his Trolling skill?), and the others, falling into his trap.

2) Reese actually wants to make an innocent (but possibly useless) thread with a good attitude towards his enemies after a fight. But the mere mention of a big and quite hated gang like CS, and a game feature which has been criticized, like militia, well it just made others start flaming. If this is the case and people randomly starts trolling in Reese's innocent post, our dignity is possibly lost forever.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 03:22:55 am »

our dignity is possibly lost forever.
When did we ever have this....?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 05:32:12 am »

I have two theories about this thread:

1) Reese pretends to make an innocent thread about CS just to let others start a flamewar about gangs and make the enemies troll each other. Reese would be trolling smartly (he levelled up and spent some Skill Points in his Trolling skill?), and the others, falling into his trap.

2) Reese actually wants to make an innocent (but possibly useless) thread with a good attitude towards his enemies after a fight. But the mere mention of a big and quite hated gang like CS, and a game feature which has been criticized, like militia, well it just made others start flaming. If this is the case and people randomly starts trolling in Reese's innocent post, our dignity is possibly lost forever.
lawl.
and yes mick i would of did it, but u had more people then us D: and guass pistols :3
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 05:35:21 am by wreese2u »
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 07:27:37 am »

They left city, because they haven't skill  ::)
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 09:07:31 am »

They left city, because they haven't skill  ::)

Said poor guy from ncr who not even playing this game now :D
Oh and he killing 5 BBS in one attack :D

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 10:13:08 am »

what did you expected form cs ? they are only strong behind militia and they calling themselfs a pro pvp team
yesterday i was watching the fights and tttla raped them pretty hard, with same numbers (ofcourse that was swarm)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 12:22:48 pm »

what did you expected form cs ? they are only strong behind militia and they calling themselfs a pro pvp team
yesterday i was watching the fights and tttla raped them pretty hard, with same numbers (ofcourse that was swarm)

Lol?  There is only like 7 CS (dont know who the bluesuits are) in that pic whereas there are 12 of you....

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 12:53:31 pm »

(dont know who the bluesuits are)

Bluesuits are CS proxy mercenaries leader....

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2011, 01:20:01 pm »

Oh next greate internet warrior maszrum who is in the best pro team Roques they dont cheat dont use proxy they just have 40 mutant mecenaries :D I am starting like this topic :)

avv

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2011, 01:50:01 pm »

Lol?  There is only like 7 CS (dont know who the bluesuits are) in that pic whereas there are 12 of you....

7? Let's count.

Myfirstproxy
vivi
Meganfox
Nurse
Dandyman
5qrVViel_
Anal Terror
Alpha D.Claw
P.avulon
D0 MYCIA
Hubertus
_Naraska_
SpawaczTIG
G.Freeman
Bumblebee

Looks more like 15.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.247 seconds with 21 queries.