"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:23:33 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Again few minor suggestions  (Read 972 times)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Again few minor suggestions
« on: April 17, 2011, 05:07:44 pm »

1 Now when people buy mercs their price increases, ok i have no problem with that, but! Lets talk about slaves.

Metzger both buys and sells slaves. He sells slaves same as mercs, you buy them, their prices increases. But he buys slaves for same shitty price. Now he buys strong good slaves for 200 caps, and sells them for 20k caps. Dont you think it is really really stupid? What i mean is that he should get somekinda profit for them. If he sells slaves for 3k, he should buy them for 1k, if he sells them for 20k, he should buy for 6.67k. If he sells them for X caps, he should buy them for X/3 caps, the formula might be other of course but it would still fix this non sense.

2 Now lets talk about trading. Do you remember when people could pick up brahmin shit and sell it traders. Then devs made something so they would not accept the shit. I think same should be done with different items on various traders. For example: It is plain stupid that you can sell jet inside vault city, when in f2 you could be in trouble for bringing stuff like that to town.

Also i think you shouldnt be able to sell/buy brotherhood armors in ncr, from ncr traders and stuff like that.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
Re: Again few minor suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 06:49:07 pm »

1.- completely normal think, in my country corn is selled at 1.5 M$/kg and tortillas at 14M$/kg. youcan buy sugar at 4$ in the local market, or pay 18$ in the Soriana, thats the law of life, you the productor get all the job then you sell to a big enterprise (in this case Metzger) they teach your slave to be a good slave (a mercenarie), make him a registry and a funny ticket, and then sell it for 10,000caps

2.-im mad because you cant sell shit. but yes youre right

3.-Yes nice idea, like CA in hub, or P90 (and G11) in San Fran.
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

Surf

• это моё.
Re: Again few minor suggestions
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 07:03:52 pm »

Yes, agreed on your points, vedaras.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.31 seconds with 21 queries.