"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 16, 2024, 12:53:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Alright, Come on; Fallout 3 and New Vegas aren't that bad.  (Read 14074 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Alright, Come on; Fallout 3 and New Vegas aren't that bad.
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 10:13:00 pm »

Oh come on already.  

People always have conflicting opinions about games. I think, (even if they are corrupt) in a way the publications do represent what the majority of people think.

Do the majority of people hate Fallout 3 with a passion? of course not. Do the majority of people love it as much as the publications spell it out to be? probably not.  

I think I messed up the grammar.  I'm referring to all games these publicators rate.  Not just fallout 3.  I actually enjoyed 3 and NV to the fullest however when I play fo1 and 2 I see where they fall short.

All in all, I'm glad Bethesda revived the game, But I wish they would get a decent Bug testing team or switch engines already god dammit.  They act like they have no sense.  But I HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE  Liars and Corrupt fuckers like bethesda and their publicators.  So fuck them for their lies, even reviving such a great game/genre does not erase this.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 10:16:41 pm »

I think I messed up the grammar.  I'm referring to all games these publicators rate.  Not just fallout 3.  I actually enjoyed 3 and NV to the fullest however when I play fo1 and 2 I see where they fall short.

All in all, I'm glad Bethesda revived the game, But I wish they would get a decent Bug testing team or switch engines already god dammit.  They act like they have no sense.  But I HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE  Liars and Corrupt fuckers like bethesda and their publicators.  So fuck them for their lies, even reviving such a great game/genre does not erase this.

ah well, they need money too.

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 10:17:20 pm »

I don't like New Vegas much I like Fallout 3 (thats why I bought it in the first place) . Why? First you people have to watch this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpBc2kgXbPc
This game is full of bugs . In my oppinion NV is little baby and Fallout 3 is big daddy. NV is all to linear every encounter is the same every npc is in the same place its like all it was made to happen everytime at same place same minute/second . And the DLC ? That's a joke or what ? Fallout 3 DLC's are 50 times better and will still be. Say what you want but you know its like this. Just cuz they brought some concepts from Van Burren and that they made the APA from Fallout 2'n'shit and they made 3 versions of the same power armor oh WOW OMFG JESUS CHRIST THIS GAME IS GREAT!!! ITS MADE MY EX BLACK ISLE OMFG ZOMG is great.No its not I'm sorry.Thats all I got to say.
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 10:20:37 pm »

I don't like New Vegas much I like Fallout 3 (thats why I bought it in the first place) . Why? First you people have to watch this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpBc2kgXbPc
This game is full of bugs . In my oppinion NV is little baby and Fallout 3 is big daddy. NV is all to linear every encounter is the same every npc is in the same place its like all it was made to happen everytime at same place same minute/second . And the DLC ? That's a joke or what ? Fallout 3 DLC's are 50 times better and will still be. Say what you want but you know its like this. Just cuz they brought some concepts from Van Burren and that they made the APA from Fallout 2'n'shit and they made 3 versions of the same power armor oh WOW OMFG JESUS CHRIST THIS GAME IS GREAT!!! ITS MADE MY EX BLACK ISLE OMFG ZOMG is great.No its not I'm sorry.Thats all I got to say.

I pretty much agree with you there. That gun glitch actually looked kind of cool at first... :P
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2011, 10:23:57 pm »

I pretty much agree with you there. That gun glitch actually looked kind of cool at first... :P

Thats not a glitch lets be realists. Its a secret feature you get when you buy game its soo secret that not even teh idiots who made the game know about it.

Hail the king baby! Duke Nukem is comming!

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 10:58:36 pm »

hahahahahaahHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Ok after of 12 years waiting for this Duke Nukem, im thinking it will be a fu··$$ piece of s·$%& yes man, the original game was awesome, but dont expect anything of this classic "Forever"
Also i love all the fallouts (exept brotherhood ofsteel) and FO3 is an awesome game i spent 126hours of mah life for complete all with all DLC, yes it is not canon fallout it dont follows fo1 and fo2 style, but is awesome
NV is another history, i dont know what to think about it, it is made by the fallout bible creator and his history continues what Van Buren did, but it is soooooo boring:
lot of only talking quest
unbalanced stats, you can acces to many misions or even continue the main game without a high speech
0 exploration (i love fo3 for the incredible exploration)
bad history, youre just a curier, nothing awesome,
bad end,you cant continue after over it

also i think that oblivion is Boring, exept the IV it rocks!!!!
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

kiki123

• Ia Ia Chtulhuu Fatagn....
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 10:58:55 pm »

Thats not a glitch lets be realists. Its a secret feature you get when you buy game its soo secret that not even teh idiots who made the game know about it.

Hail the king baby! Duke Nukem is comming!

Dont excpect duke nukem to be any better.... i dont thnk players are used tot hose kind of fps anymore...
Praise Dagonn and Chtulhuu The wastelands worst enemie.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 11:43:02 pm »

http://img823.imageshack.us/i/unbenannth.gif/
U mad?

No, now for real. F3 isnt bad, for sure! i played it, it is fun (pc is slower(or better, depends); ps3 is more comfitable). I understood the GEEK and i maded tons of mods. I planned to make Tutorials for it, but i'll never do it...

@ the people who think they are the best at the GEEK: you know how to edit Models, Textures, Game Values (maxLVL, XpReward, Walk Speed) and make maps? No? too bad  8)

Fallout New Vegas is more an fucking-huge remake of Fallout 3. It has some bugs, the stuff that is changed (wrong) from Fallout 1&2 to 3 is now more shit (ok, we missed marcus, but that is it!). If i would have the chance to get Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 3 (without played it before), 100% i would take F3.

People who never played Fallout would say "Fallout New Vegas is the best, it is the newest so it is the best. Point."
I would answer "You should play an Fallout game before you say this piece of Crap! You dont know about if it is the best."

Fallout New Vegas is for Fallout 3 like Command & Conquer 4 for the other Command & Conquer 's
Fallout 3 = 9/10
Fallout New Vegas = 6,5/10
C&C 3 = 5/10
C&C 4 = 0,05/10
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 11:49:10 pm »

http://img823.imageshack.us/i/unbenannth.gif/
U mad?

No, now for real. F3 isnt bad, for sure! i played it, it is fun (pc is slower(or better, depends); ps3 is more comfitable). I understood the GEEK and i maded tons of mods. I planned to make Tutorials for it, but i'll never do it...

@ the people who think they are the best at the GEEK: you know how to edit Models, Textures, Game Values (maxLVL, XpReward, Walk Speed) and make maps? No? too bad  8)

Fallout New Vegas is more an fucking-huge remake of Fallout 3. It has some bugs, the stuff that is changed (wrong) from Fallout 1&2 to 3 is now more shit (ok, we missed marcus, but that is it!). If i would have the chance to get Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 3 (without played it before), 100% i would take F3.

People who never played Fallout would say "Fallout New Vegas is the best, it is the newest so it is the best. Point."
I would answer "You should play an Fallout game before you say this piece of Crap! You dont know about if it is the best."

Fallout New Vegas is for Fallout 3 like Command & Conquer 4 for the other Command & Conquer 's
Fallout 3 = 9/10
Fallout New Vegas = 6,5/10
C&C 3 = 5/10
C&C 4 = 0,05/10

Yea, New Vegas was a pretty big let down. 

But I mean, Fallout isn't done yet; Bethesda still wants to make more...

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 12:23:48 am »

i would rate f3 better than new vegas, it was just more interesting.

And i would rate f2 better than f1, i enjoyed it more, much more variety in your playstyle in f2 :>

And im one of those who think that f1 and f2 is better than f3 and new vegas, but they aint shitty games neither :>

LeonTheNorse

• Hobo with a shotgun
    • Crazy 88 Forum
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 12:54:05 am »

New vegas felt more fleshed out then fallout 3 did, maybe that is just me but its seems to have more content and choices then fallout 3 ever had.

What sums up fallout 3 for me is this: nuke the town, dad says son i am disappoint. (ahh yes one becomes a  ghoul but she seems not to mind :o)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2011, 12:58:11 am »

One think I don't like about NV is that the actual world map (what you can walk on) is like... half of the actual world map. It's anticlimactic when you realize the invisible walls are not even close to the edge.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2011, 12:59:26 am »

One think I don't like about NV is that the actual world map (what you can walk on) is like... half of the actual world map. It's anticlimactic when you realize the invisible walls are not even close to the edge.
I busted a gut at this.  It's so damn true.  xD
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2011, 01:02:03 am »

if a group of people would be with me together we would make a mod that adds more Space to the wasteland
Also i want to make (if some people join) an translation in german. (we have russia and english, now i want to make groups that translate it to their language
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

lehytek

• Opinionated albinoid
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2011, 01:38:16 am »

All I gotta say is what is contained here: https://i.imgur.com/cQOuI.jpg
Deal with it.
I saw your post, I had to LOL really hard. Hilarious.  8) Too bad they removed it, don't know why, it was not offensive to anyone.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 22 queries.