"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:18:27 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Cant log in  (Read 959 times)

Gaizk

• -40 5mm +1 Frag
Cant log in
« on: March 14, 2011, 08:59:00 pm »

Hello, first post here btw

Well, im kind of new and for some reason im stuck on without being able to log in, the launcher says I have to wait 10 minutes from one account to the next, thing is, Ive waited about 10 hours? and it still says the same thing

Perhaps this might be linked to the fact I made 1 more other account yesterday, i played with it for an hour then logged of until now that I tried logging on my original account, its been like 2 hours and it still says the same thing... what could it be?

Edit: I already uninstalled and installed back the client, already tried by changing my IP, already deleted the cache files, Already tried with my other account, and Even then I tried with a newer account... What the hell? this is getting on my nerves
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 09:40:32 pm by Gaizk »
I think it's much better now. It's strange to see how everyone is a millionare in a wasteland..
Re: Cant log in
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 01:27:32 am »

Well, I had this before, my solution was to install it on another disk, now it's happening again (my connection dropped while on the 10min wait, dunno if that has to do with it) anyways, now it's happening again.

Only 1 more disk left to play...

I tried:
Deleting cache, turning off the connection for like 10mins, reinstalling.

Always the 10min message.

Gaizk

• -40 5mm +1 Frag
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 02:02:13 am »

Im having it again too, now its been what.. 13 hours since I just cant log in, I tried speaking with nexxos on the Irc channel and he tells me theres absolutely nothing they can do since its very highly likely that this is a problem witht he anti-log system the original FOnline engine has, and that they cant really tinker with it

tbh, this single bug has been an insane lowblow for me, It took me hours upon hours to have this game run on my mac to have this stupid simple bug to stop me from playing it.
I think it's much better now. It's strange to see how everyone is a millionare in a wasteland..
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 03:05:54 am »

apparently, the server hit a massive lag spike earlier, and any character that was not logged on DURING the lag spike, cannot be logged onto anymore.

so that means whatever character you were using atm is the last character you can ever use unless this is fixed/updated xD

Gaizk

• -40 5mm +1 Frag
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 03:12:05 am »

And in the given case I did not have any characters at the moment online I just cant play the game.. now THIS is absurd...
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries.