"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:33:02 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Assassination Tag in the 'Kills' section.  (Read 2080 times)

Assassination Tag in the 'Kills' section.
« on: January 06, 2011, 02:45:35 am »

This is just to inspire more pvp.

-The user have the 'Kills' tag in the Character Window.
In this Section, if u kill a player, the name of that player will be appear there.
The title up of the name of the killed character could be: 'Assassination'
Next to the players names the amount of time that u kill it.

but the idea does not end there. May be.. If u kill a dude many times, in that menu, the title of 'You are the Nemesis of:' appears.
Describing the name of a guy who get killed by u many times. (could be more than one player name)
Next to the players names the amount of time that u kill it.

And if you get killed many times for the same guy, the title 'Your Nemesis': appears in that menu, with the name of your enemy. The user is able to have only 1 nemesis.
Next to the player name the amount of time that HIM kill you.

This could be long, for player who play long ago. But maybe add a Tag next to 'Kills' where the user can find this information. With the name of dunno... 'Player Kills', 'PvP' or 'DogTags'

avv

Re: Assassination Tag in the 'Kills' section.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 12:50:00 pm »

Please don't add egoshooter features in fonline.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 01:01:15 pm »

Sounds good. Always pleasant to have more statistic and information about what you done. I wish to know some others things, like number of shot fired, total ammount of damage done, number of deaths...
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 01:47:17 pm »

Wastelander in kill tab, that's it.
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 11:45:29 pm »

Please don't add egoshooter features in fonline.

True.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 11:55:57 pm »

Yet neither of you say "why" or how to "Change it to fit" or anything, your just trolling, avv, surf.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 11:57:59 pm »

What would the positive outcome of such a tab be in the character screen? It only leeds to more PKing and killing for "teh highscorez", as clearly shown in other games were such scores can be seen.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 12:05:38 am »

What would the positive outcome of such a tab be in the character screen? It only leeds to more PKing and killing for "teh highscorez", as clearly shown in other games were such scores can be seen.
and in this game, in the pipboy statistics.  Hell there is even a Berserker award.  I wonder why such a thing was added.... ::)

p.s. before you answer that its for fun and because it helps us with the "ok here you go, have fun if you can" beginning of the game with no objective, it gives us something to do.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 12:10:44 am »

It gives you stuff to measure dicks around on the cost of other players. Also, it takes away time which can be used to make actual usefull content instead of this.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 12:15:52 am »

It gives you stuff to measure dicks around on the cost of other players. Also, it takes away time which can be used to make actual usefull content instead of this.
I don't see devs going around bursting players to death 24/7 for the achievement in their own game.  because players cannot make content, they can only suggest, which many players do, the ones who you would call Little childish pkers and etc, have made many suggestions to help improve this game.  yes... generally regarding pvp, but its still helping.

And dude...  open pvp is part of the game, get over it already. :P

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 12:20:19 am »

And dude...  open pvp is part of the game, get over it already. :P

Illuminate my mind and show me where I declined that. Thank you.
And to the rest: Just because you suggest something it doesn't mean it's good, needed or will be considered worth to implement.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011, 12:25:27 am »

Illuminate my mind and show me where I declined that. Thank you.
because it is obviously related. your welcome.
And to the rest: Just because you suggest something it doesn't mean it's good, needed or will be considered worth to implement.
You said it would Slow down development, yet these "child pkers" who basically pvp 24/7 even without this achievement stuff still suggest plenty even if it is mainly about pvp which does need a good balancing and plenty of open air to test.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 12:27:59 am by Michaelh139 »

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2011, 12:30:45 am »

because it is obviously related. your welcome.

Oh, we're making things out of the air "because it's related"? Cool. Then I atleast won't have to waste my time argueing here.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011, 12:39:52 am »

Oh, we're making things out of the air "because it's related"? Cool. Then I atleast won't have to waste my time argueing here.
If there wasn't open pvp and only pvp in certain areas this wouldn't be a problem, but because of open pvp, you hate "pkers" and because this will promote more "pker activity" (not that would change anything really) I have this feeling that is the reason your against it.
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 01:36:14 am »

While separate kill counter for players wouldn't hurt anybody, as players who want to count player kills just don't kill NPC people anyway (and there is Berserker's award), but big no to "Nemesis" stuff, it would only bring more griefing.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.227 seconds with 27 queries.