"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:55:57 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Supermutants  (Read 986 times)

Supermutants
« on: December 06, 2010, 08:00:32 am »

Hi

I would like to ask if you have something to do R & D plan is supermutantama?? are a powerful element, and I recognize that those who buy them, they deserve it, but at the moment appear on the map, killing five rockets from them (or even before they appear, so rocket flies from them) , am I tired, many members přestává fonline play, and sort of thing is one of the elements is what leads to this goal.

thanks in advance and sorry for my English
Re: Supermutants
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 02:47:32 pm »

Omg it is haradly understandable. Write it on our forum and ill try to translate it to english. Translator failed. ;-)
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 09:57:46 pm »

Hmm... I think he's saying that 5 Super Mutant mercs with rocket launchers is a pain because it's way too overpowered.

If I remember correctly, a developer said that the global limits are planned to be changed to make it so you can only have less mutants with you at one time, but more weaker followers, to balance it more.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 10:13:28 pm »

The problem is the instaneus launch of an rocket without the possibility to react. Lordus said it quite accuretly in his artillery topic. But on the other hand, when you spawn alone, the players waiting for you in the map will have the first shot anyway. Would be nice to add preview to all the places on the WM and give muties like 1,5 sec delay when spawning,
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.255 seconds with 21 queries.