"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 07, 2024, 12:38:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: The announcement from mayor of BH  (Read 35034 times)

Re: The announcement from mayor of BH
« Reply #165 on: November 22, 2011, 03:14:10 pm »

yea brong more crafters to bhh...;] u know that bhh cant fight when cs come to take their city back. bhh bh is not ur city it is cs city and u have to ask for permission to stay in town...lets say 100k every day...and ur mercs militia wont help u ;]
lol! what it was? Where was this noize? ohhh.....CS are tired to be reeled up on TLA miniguns, so they returned on 2238 to be reeled up on our miniguns? Wellcome back!! We harr waiting for you for a long time. Our permissons for you to staying in BH:
1) 3 of you will allways be on Downtown and asking pple excuse them your horrible actions in past.
2) When someone from BHH faction say "come here, slave!", what you must to answear? Of course "yes master!"
3) You will dig ore and pay for your staying in BH......500 of each HQ recources/day
4) One minute per hour you must sing a songs about heroism and beauty of BHH org.
.......will be updated.....
Fonline2!
« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2011, 03:42:48 pm »

yea yea...cry moar, i dont remember any loose with bhh. i saw cry on forum "who are senak raiders...they stopped our rpg projct in bh", anyway bh was is and will CS town and no noobs allowed or swarm.
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2011, 03:48:04 pm »

and where are u now? farming for 1-2 pew pew pew and go sleep?
try to control town 24\7 at least 1 week and then write here something interesting
your post is now:

and we didnt contrlo bh for few weeks in past, we dont care about tc and keeping town for cash or something else. this is bhh and tttla problem...u think i have town i am good and i am strong with militia 500-600hp with av/bazookas/snipers and we will hide behind them if we dont have swarm. when we are going on tc we are looking for fight not waiting emulator. tc is part of pvp so if there is no one to fight what is the point of keeping town with good militia? tttla will came on 3-4am and they will kill all militians so tell me what is they point with keeping militia with mercs militia

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2011, 12:03:18 am »

Someone should go and say to the poor Marcus I changed the deal, pray I dont change it any further  ;)
« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2011, 09:26:56 am »

sure BHH, really u cant win with CS even with 500-600hp militia, and i am not telling that u go on tc with ma and mini/laser rifles hehehe...i dont remember any loose with ur gang. We dont care about keeping town just for name in pipboy tc status. TC is all about pvp, not camping behind 600hp militia. I saw ur post crying post "whose are sneaky raiders, they stopped our rpg project in bh" ;] well bh is our not ur town. U can keep this empty town until wipe. After that there will be no mercy ;]
« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2011, 11:02:00 am »

Maybe your tap is longer, maybe we are 4-5 pple in MA with lasers on tc, maybe you play for pvp on TC.... But its not gave to you rights to say that BH is your town. Its our town and common. You - just another enemies, that came to our city to fight for enjoy. And we stay in BH all time. We are cityzens. You - invaders. :-*
Fonline2!
« Reply #171 on: November 23, 2011, 11:09:41 am »

sure sure...i remember ur begins when we wanted to control bh longer than 1day. u were like never ending stuff support for us..;] and for fuck sake dont start another tttla rpg project like it was in redding "justice,sherifs,and other shit"...all what we want is to kill rape and sometime loot  urstuff from ur dead body...and i know keeping town with mercs militia cost a lot ;] i am wondering when u start will using c slaves instead of mercs ;]
« Reply #172 on: November 23, 2011, 01:20:16 pm »

sure sure...i remember ur begins when we wanted to control bh longer than 1day. u were like never ending stuff support for us..;] and for fuck sake dont start another tttla rpg project like it was in redding "justice,sherifs,and other shit"...all what we want is to kill rape and sometime loot  urstuff from ur dead body...and i know keeping town with mercs militia cost a lot ;] i am wondering when u start will using c slaves instead of mercs ;]

Remember the days when you were a noob. While this is always the case. Do you underling in your organization, you are a unit for the commander.
Each member of the BHH - a person.
« Reply #173 on: November 23, 2011, 01:32:48 pm »

CS dont have leaders. only pvp leaders, after that we are common...but camping with 500-600hp militia suck.. overpowered militia stopped pvp in towns. u have to have tactics or more players to fight against 5-7people and 20 500hp npcs with rocket launchers in less than 10min, or fight against tttla swarm 10 vs 30.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 01:35:12 pm by Mutie »
« Reply #174 on: November 23, 2011, 01:33:01 pm »

;D  ;D  ;D   Its cost almost nothing to us! We have a little secret) All militia, maded by mercs......was only unurmed militia, we just give them bazooks. And we slain more, then 15 your slaves/mercs last 2 weeks. I remember RDA killer with 5 LSW mercs  ;D It was fun And Merc leader with ghouls, which dies from 1 burs of our BG in MA and minigun  :) And..... We almost allways die in sheetstuff. And you give us BA and gausses)))) for last 2 monthes just me loot 2 gausses in BH. And a lot of avengers from rembos like Res  ;D
Stop crying, that we hurt your PvP. Go another town. Go Reno. Its a place for PvP. Dont hurt our RP
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 01:39:55 pm by Iceman »
Fonline2!
« Reply #175 on: November 23, 2011, 01:39:17 pm »

sure so u are not about pvp but for loot...;/ hahaha after 1,5 year and u still play "rush the loot" style. come on gathering stuff is pointlens. stuff is for fighting, not for just looking at it under dust
« Reply #176 on: November 23, 2011, 01:45:34 pm »

And you still play Countre Strike. Nothing intresting, just "Line" tactick. Who has longer line - is the winner. Or who has better ping, or more opened windows with Fo. I have nothing to say against Counter Strike untill it dont brake our plans and our work. Say, what interesting does you do for this server? PvP every day? BORED BY YOU  :-X
Fonline2!

Jackall

• This is a mean old world.
« Reply #177 on: November 23, 2011, 01:50:06 pm »

or fight against tttla swarm 10 vs 30.

Maximum number from the start of october: 10.
Why not talking about proxy swarms  ::)
« Reply #178 on: November 23, 2011, 01:52:49 pm »

And you still play Countre Strike. Nothing intresting, just "Line" tactick. Who has longer line - is the winner. Or who has better ping, or more opened windows with Fo. I have nothing to say against Counter Strike untill it dont brake our plans and our work. Say, what interesting does you do for this server? PvP every day? BORED BY YOU  :-X
CS -- choosen soldiers not counter strike. in fo i like old f1-2 style
« Reply #179 on: November 23, 2011, 01:54:58 pm »

Maximum number from the start of october: 10.
Why not talking about proxy swarms  ::)
proxy swarm? hahaha have u tryied to fight on proxy ;] mooooon walking...u can use proxy only on ur merc leader or sneaker.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 21 queries.