"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 08:04:00 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A story about Linux that comes from my Third Eye  (Read 984 times)

A story about Linux that comes from my Third Eye
« on: October 01, 2010, 03:36:53 am »

I sense that deep beneath the planet, there is a parallel universe in reach. Just one pivot away from our dimension.  This location below the earth's crust, has an indefinite war between nations. Every battle is orchestrated by masterminds who use Linux operating systems to infiltrate enemy fortresses.
Girls are born with IQs that surpass the brightest of any in our time. They are educated till adult-hood and then sent across miles of rope bridges to penetrate enemy platforms. But before the end they most suicide bomb a major outpost.
One can imagine the crossfire.. how it spreads amongst the ancient industrious civilization. All of which is packed into a crater. If you were to look up you would not be able to see the ceiling which is the crust of earth. The only hope of their being a sky out there is the fact that the roof showers everything below with water every single day.
With what little I know, and have shared, I ask you now: Consider what Linux can do for you, and the possibility that distributions such as Ubuntu could cause enough weathering to ruin our entire lives here on the surface of the earth!!

Think about it...

Copyright Hoober. 2010.
also Copyrights to my other Aliases,
TimothyTimbers &
Prosper &
NillaCakester.

Surf

• это моё.
Re: A story about Linux that comes from my Third Eye
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 10:56:11 am »

::)

This has nothing to do with FOnline Fanart. Moved.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
Re: A story about Linux that comes from my Third Eye
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 07:05:09 pm »

What did you smoke and where can i get some?
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 18 queries.