"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 04:17:12 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The Peacekeepers - Real face  (Read 8241 times)

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
Re: The Peacekeepers - Real face
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2011, 11:31:15 am »

This thread pleases Boat ;D

But seriously, if the Peacekeepers were so internally conflicted it's probably for the better that they disbanded.

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2011, 11:51:45 am »

let me guess, its our fault ? maybe its even better, we have military power and resurces to start some rp projects ;)

I never said that was your fault.

And good luck for your RP projects.
You are very good to destroy RPs, I hope that you will be so good to create RP.
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2011, 12:07:09 pm »

You are very good to destroy RPs, I hope that you will be so good to create RP.

if you are talking about redding.. the funny party is - we are offered you our services with protecting redding, when we had 5 players
there was only one, two conditions - one base for namecolorsing and agresive mercanries ( wwp in this case ) ..and ofcourse removing our 5 players form "outlaw list" - you refused us, only for play with chosen soliders few days latter.. still cant understand it, especially when we had totaly no intrest with destroying our project! and we still dont have.. no more alliance with cs so we can start talk , but let me guess - you are to proud for that, again. ofcourse its only our fault ;/
i really want to see rp poject associated with pvp/tc  in same time ( redding and brokenhills )
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:12:17 pm by maszrum »

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2011, 12:37:34 pm »

The Peacekeepers faction has been disbanded, so there's nothing left to say.
Defending the town and eliminating your personal or faction enemies by militants isn't RP.
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2011, 03:38:48 pm »

if you are talking about redding.. the funny party is - we are offered you our services with protecting redding, when we had 5 players
there was only one, two conditions - one base for namecolorsing and agresive mercanries ( wwp in this case ) ..and ofcourse removing our 5 players form "outlaw list" - you refused us, only for play with chosen soliders few days latter.. still cant understand it, especially when we had totaly no intrest with destroying our project! and we still dont have.. no more alliance with cs so we can start talk , but let me guess - you are to proud for that, again. ofcourse its only our fault ;/
i really want to see rp poject associated with pvp/tc  in same time ( redding and brokenhills )

We (tttla) too.

The thing is, we had started to talk with you (rogues) on begining of this era about WWP project but you don't care about it (BHH era) and your member said rogues are interested by Pvp. Ok, no problem.
We had talked a second time about WWP project and a cease-fire agreement for Redding (treaty of golgotha), but you don't care about it, because your member said rogues are interested by Pvp. Ok, no problem.
Rogues have left 2238 for requiem, TTTLA had played with remnants of Rogues/RDA to strike CS to start the WWP project. It don't work, no problem.
TTTLA had to speak with CS (which were the main force at this moment, don't tell that 5 rogues might protect redding at this era ;)) to conclude a cease fire in Redding for WWP project => finally, it works and CS accepts the condition to not enter in town with their outlaws characters. Ok. Unfortunately, you take this agreement like an alliance and start to pwne Redding with the TNB creation, but well, no problem even if we still don't understand this point :p.
One good point, the project gave a lot of PVP (whereas it wasn't its puprose), which were -first- benefic for the PVP server animation, with the most epic battle of whole 2238 era. Unfortunately, WWP project was destroyed in the same way, you can't do any RP in a town which is spawn camped by Peacekeepers or TNB. A kind of collateral damage :).
For our side, we just see ego wars. We are always supposed to start to talk, you know, we talked to the CS even if they are our "best ennemies" and they were very openmind with the project, whereas they pwned the pvp server at this time. But, we talked a lot with rogues in the past, and no concrete solution were found, and we had always something like "you know, we are only interested by PVP" as answers. No proud issues to talk, but you can understand our disappointment about the current situation. You said you want to see rp project associated with TC. WWP is one, even it is not perfect. The project purpose isn't to create a "North NCR" where all is welcomed, there are allready several town in south for that. The project is about create a town with some laws, where outlaws (and not players behind these characters !!) are banned. You have to understand that we don't want negociate points which could denaturate the Redding project ("no outlaws in town" for instance). But well, if you are ready to talk, what do you propose now ? (the following can be done by PM :))

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2011, 06:49:45 pm »

what do you propose now ? (the following can be done by PM :))

i prefere to do that in old good fashion way -  in game, you are roleplayers , right ? lets find out ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 23 queries.