"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 07, 2024, 06:06:36 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: The Peacekeepers - Real face  (Read 8193 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: The Peacekeepers - Real face
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 09:55:42 pm »

The Peacekeepers have pretty much dominated the wasteland, although the North Bandits are definitely a force to be reckoned.

I haven't really participated that much in the fighting, not very active for past week. Just stared at the town control list occassionaly when i log on.  I still respect TTTLA's seperate endeavor, I do not kill random people in redding and tend to talk with players in other towns under our control anyways.

I think the REAL reason we are killing random people like regular pks, is because we're paranoid about scouts.  It's pretty obvious and big problem related to the disabling of the NC and the fact that "alts, alts never change" part of the game.

I hope we can finally achieve the original goal, keep redding project going and protected, so it can thrive.. (if it still is even active)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 10:01:09 pm »

Purpose of Peacekeepers is PvP.

Purpose of WWP is RP.

The link is thin and always was.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 10:21:11 pm by kttdestroyer »

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 10:15:18 pm »

i dont think so.
in theory you are providing a peace keeping service for all wastelanders, so if there is a problem with your intentions, everyone should know it.
I like your trolling :)
The problem is, that not everyone from Peacekeepers/WWP players are registered on THIS (2238) forum...

After some time this Alliance(especially CS) started to killing everyone everywhere, even their friends

Show proof, in North Alliance times we left because of you :) I remember this good/bad times.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 10:18:22 pm by jan0s1k »

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 10:18:22 pm »

if Cryofluid or GasOil will make an ilustrated wallpaper about a battle(preferable one in witch i participated)
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 10:23:18 pm »

The only reason The Peacekeepers gang was made was to swarm The North Bandits as they were swarming us. Nothing more, nothing less.
Hololasima, about your 'they kill their allies':
- everyone can make VSB in front of their nicks.
- true VSB member should be added to the Peacekeepers base as everyone else in the alliance.
- You were not on our voice communicator when entering the town, while we are expecting rogues to spawn. Ye, good luck with that.

And the funniest thing: YOU DIDN'T GET KILLED! xD
Chosen Soldiers.
Haters gonna hate, we will keep on fapping.
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 10:35:44 pm »

The only reason The Peacekeepers gang was made was to swarm The North Bandits as they were swarming us. Nothing more, nothing less.
- true VSB member should be added to the Peacekeepers base as everyone else in the alliance.
- You were not on our voice communicator when entering the town, while we are expecting rogues to spawn. Ye, good luck with that.

now here the thing doctor sepp.
it was said before but it seems it has to be said one more time:
when the TNB was created we had almost same amount of members as you chosen soldiers.
but yes you are right about one thing
"The only reason The Peacekeepers gang was made was to swarm The North Bandits"
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 10:41:25 pm »

1) Yes, everyone can make character with VSB in nick, of course. I know atleast bilion enemies which want VSB before nick.
2) Do you know what is be true VSB member ? Dont think so. Also, your logic "be in common base with PKs or STFU" is little weird hm ? Dont know reason why i must drop VSB status and be in one base with Chosen Soldiers. Noone ask me if i want be in some alliance with you.
3) Fact that you killing everyone on spawn, including teammates just prove that you dont care who spawn, imporant is death for him. And when i am not on your mumble then i dont have permission to be in same place ? I thought that you are Peacekeepers.
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 10:44:23 pm »

Red Dot Army were same amout as Chosen Soldiers. Just because you think we are more, doesn't mean that's true, Shroom.
When you united with Rogues you were way more than us. No need to be arguing about it here, but it seems really weird, that after few actions (lost by you) some of you messaged me on IRC saying 'nice swarm faggot, go eat shit!'. Oh, forgot to add we were less those times.

EDIT:
"Hey guys! Why did you attack me? I'm not added to the Peacekeepers base = I'm not in the namecolorizing, but why did you attack me?! I have VSB in my nick and noone asked me if I wanted to play with you - but I am! So why are you shooting me?! I'm entering the town right when you are expecting Rogues to spawn, but why are you shooting me?! I'm killing people added to Peacekeepers' base, but why are you killing me?!"  (Yes, you killed Peacekeepers' sneakers like 5 times in New Reno today)

Please, be serious.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 10:51:21 pm by Doctor Sepp »
Chosen Soldiers.
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 10:58:27 pm »

Me ? Dont think so. If you thought that i will be in same base as CS you are wrong. I dont see any point of be there. If you want killing and shooting people which are not there, you just failed in logic and you are an moron. You talking about me in Reno. Do you remember character of Bantz, Imir and other people which you killed doesnt matter in which city ? There is only one thing and its that you are just PK. No excuse for it. This sentence "I have VSB in my nick and noone asked me if I wanted to play with you - but I am!" is itself stupid and its only your weird excuse that you want killing everyone, including your teammates,its funny.

+

This so called quote from me is also funny. You know that i didnt say anything from it(or atleat not how you typed it), but nice try. If you wanted to show others that i am some stupid moron, you failed.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 11:04:01 pm by Hololasima »

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 11:01:57 pm »

Holo please, why do you try to solve it here? Write a pm or make a topic on WWP forum.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2011, 11:03:59 pm »

>:(
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2011, 11:06:24 pm »

I am not trying anything here. I typed my opinion and thats all.
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2011, 11:08:30 pm »

- "Oh my god, he kills players! He is a Player Killer! Let's catch him and tell him that he does wrong and should stop it because we want him to!"
Why do you guys care so much about your little pixel - made avatars? That is really socially worrying that you treat some things so seriously and personally. I suggest a little more real life, a little less nolifing. Honestly.
Chosen Soldiers.
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2011, 11:12:00 pm »

No need to talking about real life. First, its not your bussines i think. I said all in first post. You just answer only to "my" shooting in Reno, its your problem.

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2011, 11:18:29 pm »

someone just made it open to the north bandits that the peacekeepers are dead this new age of pwn has began please tttla get back together we need battle
Brad Smalls is back
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.