"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 05:47:59 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 39

Author Topic: [Archive] Questions and Answers #1  (Read 120372 times)

Re: Questions and answers
« Reply #495 on: April 23, 2010, 08:43:12 pm »

What for you are in jail? For dual loggin or boting you should be executed by firing squad right away.
« Reply #496 on: April 23, 2010, 09:06:33 pm »

I was put in prison for screaming the "N" word in NCR :I
« Reply #497 on: April 23, 2010, 10:56:27 pm »

If I park my vehicle into my tent location, will it be completely gone from the world map?

By the way, that's retarded.  The wasteland is the wasteland. >:|
« Reply #498 on: April 23, 2010, 10:56:52 pm »

If I park my vehicle into my tent location, will it be completely gone from the world map?
Yes, it'll be invisible for players.
« Reply #499 on: April 24, 2010, 10:59:17 am »

So nobody can give me a specific answer?? Its 3rd day now, I didn't know that for screaming nig*er Ill become the biggest racist on earth :U. Or maybe GM dont like me :/

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #500 on: April 24, 2010, 11:53:08 am »

When I invite someone to my gang, have I to show him base position or he just see it after I invite him?
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #501 on: April 24, 2010, 11:57:45 am »

Panedmon- you have to take him to your base.
djmadmax- yes for saying Ni**er youcould even get permaban in this game. Feel lucky it is only few days- you'll certainly learn.

Blubber we miss You!!!

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #502 on: April 24, 2010, 12:24:20 pm »

Good job, GM's!

By the way, that's retarded.  The wasteland is the wasteland. >:|

No, mixing Wasteland Harshness and lack of law is retarded, because one is gameplay and the other is a crime.

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #503 on: April 24, 2010, 02:08:25 pm »

No, mixing Wasteland Harshness and lack of law is retarded, because one is gameplay and the other is a crime.

Nicely said

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar
« Reply #504 on: April 24, 2010, 08:48:39 pm »

Quote from: Alvarez

Oh yeah? Then what of roleplay? Where'd that go? Not only that, there's supposed to be a sense of freedom. If someone didn't like what he was saying, he should have been followed and then clipped if they really cared. Jailing people out of actions that don't break rules is just diminishing the perfect feeling of freedom; that's what I call retarded.

Also, how do you make a mercenary with metal armor run? One of my mercenaries was able to run and he had metal armor. I bought a new one after that one disappeared because I logged out in the world map, but he doesn't run at all.

Edit:

And, does "Weapon Handler" also change the percentage rate of a bullet hitting the person?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 09:55:56 pm by Pancake »
« Reply #505 on: April 24, 2010, 10:11:53 pm »

Good job, GM's!

In some countries, you are not crippled for freedom of speech.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #506 on: April 24, 2010, 10:32:13 pm »

Oh yeah? Then what of roleplay? Where'd that go? Not only that, there's supposed to be a sense of freedom. If someone didn't like what he was saying, he should have been followed and then clipped if they really cared. Jailing people out of actions that don't break rules is just diminishing the perfect feeling of freedom; that's what I call retarded.

Speaking about freedom of speech in connection with rascist slurs is also retarded.
"Perfect feeling of freedom," my ass.

Ah, btw, just for your notice - you're not actually in Postapocalyptic retrofuturistic Wasteland.

In some countries, you are not crippled for freedom of speech.

Get used to it. You're on european server, especially if you get all rascist.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 10:34:41 pm by Alvarez »
« Reply #507 on: April 24, 2010, 11:41:54 pm »

I am not saying what he did was right, but I believe people here are too sensitive (bannings on IRC for jokes etc.). I think it is important to realize were people hurt/were going to be hurt or were feelings hurt. I think in this case and in most that I have seen in FOnline it is the latter. In other words, there is difference between a making "racist" joke and advocating to kill people different from you. I find it especially unusual in a game that prides itself in cold blooded killing (A.K.A PvP) that hurting someone's feelings is against the rules.

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
« Reply #508 on: April 24, 2010, 11:46:46 pm »

Where do you get the robes wore by Children Of The Cathedral?
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.
« Reply #509 on: April 25, 2010, 12:27:56 am »

Ermm... I have been killed in NCR.
I just died, and I didn't attack anyone for a long time, I didn't even get message "You did troubles, so guards won't protect you." I didn't steal, I didn't attack anyone (even thieves or other unportected).
One guy called Ablul punched me for fun, and guards ignored it, then other 2-3 guys started to punch me, and punched me to death.
So, what a reason? Why?

Edit:
Also, if you attack ANYONE in town, whoever it is, thief, unprotected guy, or just idiot, you'll become unprotected too. So be careful of attacking thieves.

Guards said:
"<Name>, seems like Boli is interested in your possesions." like 100 times.
I said to him "die", and then shot his head, but guards killed me. He have uber-mega-super-puper-Idolized reputation at NCR?
Ok, guard said it not 100 times, but more than 10 100%, because I was watching how he robs people for a long time, and then I couldn't resist to shot him.

Guards' behavior is random and crazy, they do whatever they want, sometimes they shoot, sometimes not, sometimes protect, sometimes not.

Now I understand what it was... he wasn't stealing, he was planting dynamite.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 01:16:12 am by RavenousRat »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 39

Page created in 0.854 seconds with 22 queries.