"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 09:38:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Increase XP for basic crafting  (Read 4038 times)

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
Re: Increase XP for basic crafting
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 10:11:53 am »

I Loved it when you got like 60xp For a Gunpowder :P, Kind of Abusable, But in Real life.. You would learn more the more you do something.. Like Ridin' a Bike
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 10:01:54 am »

I Loved it when you got like 60xp For a Gunpowder :P, Kind of Abusable, But in Real life.. You would learn more the more you do something.. Like Ridin' a Bike
No need exp gained from gunpowder/metal parts.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2010, 08:16:02 am »

Your suggestion is cool. More XP would make "Press F - Choose Item - Click Fix - Click Done" more attractive and useful, especially to low level players.

This would also give them new "job opportunities" to get their first XP and caps, not only shoveling shit or doing boxes. Some bluisuits could join and start selling cheap craftable items at lower prices to other players for example. Why should this kind of activity be for groups of those with level 3 professions only? I mean, a slaver might need rope and find no merchant selling them or fibers to craft them. He could buy it at 75 caps or so from a bluesuit... more XP for crafting basic items would certainly encourage this kind of bussiness...

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.