"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 01:52:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Necropolis serves his name well...  (Read 921 times)

Surf

• это моё.
Necropolis serves his name well...
« on: January 15, 2010, 04:58:39 am »

Because there is NOONE.
I find it kinda sad, since all towns in the south awake from their slumber in the last days.
Hell, you devs did an awesome job in implementing the CoC there since Set is gone, but why aren't there guards?
There are so much possibilites in making this town more crowded, even as in the hub, since mutated creatures are welcome there and Broken Hills is a warzone.
Here is just a little example what can (or cant) be done in Necropolis:

The Man, called Treesnogger bye his foes, heard rumors of a living town in the south, so he wanted to travel there. After putting a knife in the chest of some wanderer he stumbled upon, he got his armor.

He thought, that this was a sign of destiny - reach HIS  town, but are'nt there burnt skyscrapers like in the other cities?! After several difficulties, he finally reached the borders... But then, noones there! He looked for his radio and managed to get some white noise, then, when he thought that he is the only left living person out there, he managed to get some white noises out of his radio...

As he reached the borders of the former big city, the guy in front of the first builuing yelled:

This is what he answered. From not knowing what those people say, he tried to reach other people on the wasteland, crazyly turning the wheel on his radio from upside doen. Finally - some people answered! Why didn't he turned this wheel on the radio updisde down! He Seeked A place to hide, but the people turning around seemed to be allright. They also tried to speak with the people in there, with no response. Was that the town people told about him, that there are ghouls living? He tried it again.

He asked the people on the radio, and they turned up to be good guys. What are they thinking about the missing ghouls?

That guy in heavy armor seems to be a lot of experienced. But ALSO he didnt knew what was left of the ghouls!

No one knows, where the endless knowledge of the ghouls went....

Then he went crazy. Patience gone.

Knowing that death wouldnt change the stand of this crazy one, the new formed group gone.

And tried the watershed for some ghoul remains. There HAS to be some ghoul!

But....

When reaching someone, there wasnt any sane person around, as you can see...

Everyone just yelled "UGHHH"! Is this the town Treesnogger searched? There arent barely any sane persons around.

That was much fun. I hope, there is such fun in the future. I hope, that devs are supporting that kind of behaviour of players. There were 2 players with me, who hadnt heard a word of "Roleplaying". After that, they gave me "kudos" and I am not the best RPer around! This town has so many potential, PLEASE make it same as the hub, just for "anti human" skins!

(Thanks to Shangalar and Kalem2, this was not prepareted, I just asked for help and those two guys showed around. I gave away my Brotherhood Armor for such kind behaviour. If only more persons would behave like they are roleplaying. HELL! If so, I would make a couple of "events" with putting items around, just to motivate people to roleplay)

I am begging you - please hire more GMs (of course trustworthy players) who know the fallout universe very well in order to increase the fun we had there for example! And of course, please make something with Necropolis, its pretty sad. :( This is what I meant a couple of days ago in my suggestion - they could spawn enemies, they could tell speak the speak in every town... They all got some huge possibilities, but there isnt that much manpower around...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 05:37:27 am by Surf Solar »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 18 queries.