"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 09, 2024, 12:57:44 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: Critique my HTH build  (Read 15472 times)

Critique my HTH build
« on: September 04, 2010, 08:21:31 pm »

This is my hth build I made on the character planner.

St - 8
Pe - 1
En - 10
Ch - 1 : I wont need this I have people I can use to help me get items I need.
In - 5
Ag - 10
Lk - 6

Traits: Good Natured, Small Frame

Perks: Bonus HtH Attacks, HtH Evade, Lifegiver, Living Anatomy, Bonus HtH dmg (3).

Skills: Unarmed:200, First aid:103, Doctor:103, OutDoors:104

This is my first one, what do you think?
Re: Critique my HTH build
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 08:24:52 pm »

200% unarmed and not aimed attacks?
If aimed attacks, then take 6 PE and take better crits atleast, because without better crits aimed punches/kicks is a waste.
Also HtH Evade doesn't work I think.
If you're going aimed attacks then living anatomy is a waste too.
Bonus HtH damage.. only if you have spare perks.
Haymaker is the coolest strike, 4 AP for eye haymaker, so make ST and AG only for that type of attack.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 08:27:38 pm »

Pure damage build, no criticals. I don't know if it will work well in PvP, i always used high criticals builds here and they worked. I guess that you need a good equipment if you want to have it working well.
HtH Evade doesn't work - waste of perk.

Too much Unarmed. 130% is enough when you don't do any aimed attacks. Maybe 150%. Put these points you save into FA/Doc.
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 09:00:38 pm »

RavenousRat, if I were to make a crit hth should I take Living Anatomy? and for the perks how many "More Criticals" should I take?

How much St should I have for a Crit hth and what type of traits should I pick for a crit build?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 09:02:33 pm by JacksSmirkingRevenge »
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 09:10:42 pm »

RavenousRat, if I were to make a crit hth should I take Living Anatomy? and for the perks how many "More Criticals" should I take?

How much St should I have for a Crit hth and what type of traits should I pick for a crit build?
5 ST for haymaker,
6 PE for Better criticals,
Each LK gives 7% critical in the eyes, of couse better 10 LK, but if you can't afford it, then 6,
Critical chance with 10 LK to eyes is 70%, +15% from haymaker, so 85%, so you don't need more critical perks, 85% is enough I think, or you can take 2 perks for 95%.
Traits of couse Small Frame and probably Good Natured, because there's no other choice,
Also you should have atleast 7 Agility for Haymaker.
So probably you can scrap some END.
Perks: toughness, lifegivers, bonus hth attacks, better criticals. So you can take more criticals, or x2 toughness, or x2 lifegiver or awareness.

Cocain

• Your already dead
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 09:41:14 am »

one question, why is living anatomy a waste if he does go critical?
Aku Soku Zan
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 10:15:44 am »

one question, why is living anatomy a waste if he does go critical?
just +5 damage, it doesn't multiply with critical effect, I think it'll do better with not aimed 2 AP attacks, because it always adds 5 damage, and it's not a waste for critical, if you have no others perks to take, but I think bonus HtH damage will do more.

Cocain

• Your already dead
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 07:02:17 pm »

this isnt my post but im going to take adavantege xD

can any one help me with my hth build?

str - 6
pe- 1
end- 8
char- 1
int- 5
Ag- 10
lk- 10

small frame, jinxed

perks: toughness x2 , hth bonus damage x2, hth -1 ap bonus, lifegiver, living anatomy

tags: unarmed (130), FA (150), outdoormans ( 100)

i will have some doctor for LA but thats it

thoughts?

ps- i really want jinxed to be part of this char to see all other players fail while i have an adavantage with lk 10
Aku Soku Zan
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 07:07:33 pm »

You are not going to like playing with 1PE. Most of the times you wouldn't even see who killed you:p

Cocain

• Your already dead
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 07:27:27 pm »

You are not going to like playing with 1PE. Most of the times you wouldn't even see who killed you:p

that doesnt really bother me since my gear cost ill be close to zero caps, plus i will enjoy my jinxed effect on them :)

in terms of stats im pretty solid about, my real doudbts are the perks
Aku Soku Zan
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 08:21:21 pm »

Don't have much experience with HtH builds yet but based upon what RavenousRat said, I would pick the following:
2x thoughness, 2x livegiver, better criticals, HtH attack bonus which leave 1 slot.
You could use that for: Action Boy, Awareness, Faster Healing, Pathfinder, Stonewall (no idea how useful it is with 2x Toughness), Strong Back/Packrat
Or pick 1 to increase FA or Outdoors.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 09:34:14 pm »

But if he wants Better Criticals, he will have to waste 5 points into Perception.

Stonewall would still be useful, Toughness wouldn't affect it, especially now with the Knock-out boost.

My unarmed build only has 1x Lifegiver (26 HP isn't that much of a difference) and Living Anatomy. More Criticals instead of Better Critical, since mine only has 1 PE.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 09:42:33 pm »

But if he wants Better Criticals, he will have to waste 5 points into Perception.

Stonewall would still be useful, Toughness wouldn't affect it, especially now with the Knock-out boost.

My unarmed build only has 1x Lifegiver (26 HP isn't that much of a difference) and Living Anatomy. More Criticals instead of Better Critical, since mine only has 1 PE.
My unarmed troll had 1 PE too, and it's a wasted build, you can't hit normally without better criticals.
Without better criticals you better make non-aimed unarmed build, it will be more effective, because Better Criticals is the must.

Cocain

• Your already dead
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 10:56:54 am »

My unarmed troll had 1 PE too, and it's a wasted build, you can't hit normally without better criticals.
Without better criticals you better make non-aimed unarmed build, it will be more effective, because Better Criticals is the must.

isnt it possible to create somekind of hybrid? half damage/half crit?

heres the perks i know i really want: Living anatomy            my doubts:  another thoughness
                                                     lifegiver x1                                    bonus hth damage ( is it worth? if so how many should i take?)
                                                     bonus hth attacks                          action boy ( for 5 attacks per turn)
                                                     thoughness x1

btw what is better? 4 attacks with 9 melee damage each or 5 attacks 7 melee damage each?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 11:24:48 am by Cocain »
Aku Soku Zan

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2010, 09:14:33 pm »

I like 2x Toughness and at least one More Criticals.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 18 queries.