Author Topic: FOnline SDK - Question  (Read 148001 times)

Offline Gob

• The Good
Re: FOnline SDK - Question
« Reply #240 on: May 10, 2012, 03:39:58 pm »
I've got a problem. The server refuses to compile any scripts I add. I think the FO.dll is missing, can someone reupload it please?

Offline Gob

• The Good
« Reply #241 on: May 11, 2012, 06:03:17 am »
oh lol I'm soo stupid I forgot to add the scripts name in scrits.cfg lol, lol, trololol....

Offline Gob

• The Good
« Reply #242 on: May 12, 2012, 01:39:23 pm »
How can I make a NPC have a patrol path? And maybe say some random text too ?

Offline Trolleen

• life is sh***y in the wasteland, so bring a shovel
Need SDK help!!
« Reply #243 on: May 30, 2012, 06:53:04 am »
Me and my brother (Gimper) are trying to get our own server up, but we need a full, in depth, extremely detailed, the best you can find, list of server comands. but mainly we want to know how to change our skins. Please help!
*SouthernPride*

Offline Gob

• The Good
Re: Need SDK help!!
« Reply #244 on: May 30, 2012, 07:13:13 am »
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 07:17:52 am by Gob »

JovankaB

« Reply #245 on: May 30, 2012, 07:46:34 am »
Me and my brother (Gimper) are trying to get our own server up, but we need a full, in depth, extremely detailed, the best you can find, list of server comands. but mainly we want to know how to change our skins. Please help!

http://fonlinesdk.wikia.com/wiki/Core_Commands

There is no skin command in SDK. The default set of commands that is available in SDK is very limited.
The rest you must add yourself by writing scripts, which is not a trivial task and requires programming skills.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 07:48:59 am by JovankaB »

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #246 on: May 30, 2012, 07:50:18 am »
There is no skin command.

Wrong, there is command long time, ha first release of sdk this commands was aviable.

~run debug body 0 IDskin 1

example ~run debug body 0 85 1 horrigan skin.

JovankaB

« Reply #247 on: May 30, 2012, 07:53:24 am »
Oh well, I don't play with SDK much :P

But this is not a skin command, it's a command to run server script ;)

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #248 on: June 05, 2012, 08:13:38 pm »
Yes but you can change "skin" by this (or maybe it was changed).

Offline Gob

• The Good
« Reply #249 on: June 05, 2012, 10:36:32 pm »
You can find more answers at www.fonline.ru. They have a section dedicated to the SDK only.

Offline ronon dex

• Sateda my planet was destroyed.
« Reply #250 on: June 26, 2012, 06:28:03 am »
Hello, I have a problem connecting to your server. I turn on the server, he is loaded without any errors, turn on the client, and writes to me: start executing script failure. please help
Sorry, my english is bad.

JovankaB

« Reply #251 on: June 26, 2012, 06:36:50 am »
Hello, I have a problem connecting to your server. I turn on the server, he is loaded without any errors, turn on the client, and writes to me: start executing script failure. please help

Probably you messed something in client scripts. Server console should give details. If you can't fix it, revert all client scripts back to the original.

Offline codave

• Professional Noob Trainer
« Reply #252 on: June 26, 2012, 08:28:28 am »
By default cars are visible on the World Map - to everyone.  I know this is a function of being flagged as "GECK" in the object editor, but I can't find anything pertaining to that past the Object Editor...

Short of writing a new script, is there a way to change it so that vehicles are only visible to the person(s) who parked the car there?

« Reply #253 on: June 26, 2012, 09:25:47 am »
By default cars are visible on the World Map - to everyone.  I know this is a function of being flagged as "GECK" in the object editor, but I can't find anything pertaining to that past the Object Editor...

Short of writing a new script, is there a way to change it so that vehicles are only visible to the person(s) who parked the car there?
Yup you need to uncheck GECK in obj editor and process entering to location by yourself, you can use player.SetKnownLoc (true,location.Id); to show player car location.
Probably server will delete location with car if will be no flag GECK, so you need remove autogarbage from loc and delete loc after car leaving manualy.
Also you can change geck_visible=1 to geck_visible=0 in each enc location in Locations.cfg
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 09:30:45 am by Skycast »

Offline codave

• Professional Noob Trainer
« Reply #254 on: June 26, 2012, 11:00:29 am »
Yup you need to uncheck GECK in obj editor and process entering to location by yourself, you can use player.SetKnownLoc (true,location.Id); to show player car location.
Probably server will delete location with car if will be no flag GECK, so you need remove autogarbage from loc and delete loc after car leaving manualy.
Also you can change geck_visible=1 to geck_visible=0 in each enc location in Locations.cfg

That's about what I figured.  I'll see what I can't cook up.  Thanks.

ETA -
Ok, spent a few hours on it with no luck.  I'm a little surprised that there isn't documentation anywhere on this.  I can't get a script to bind in the Script/Module in the Object Editor for some reason.  Tomorrow I'll try it another way...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 05:03:40 am by codave »