"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 02:19:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 2 new perks  (Read 2149 times)

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
2 new perks
« on: September 01, 2010, 01:21:36 pm »

1: Martial arts expert:  unlocks a special atack whit low hit chance(max: 30) that deals 273 HP of DMG and bypasses the armor, you need 200 unarmed for this perk and STR 9, END 8 and AG 10(cuz it requre 10 AP

2:Stab:unlocks a special atack whit a knife or a spear that stabes the enemy and deals 273 HP od DMG and bypasses the armor, you need 200 melle for this perk and STR 8, END 10, AG 10(cuz it requres AP 10

Winston Wolf

• Guardian
    • The Guardians
Re: 2 new perks
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 01:33:10 pm »

1: Martial arts expert:  unlocks a special atack whit low hit chance(max: 30) that deals 273 HP of DMG and bypasses the armor, you need 200 unarmed for this perk and STR 9, END 8 and AG 10(cuz it requre 10 AP

Will result in alts who try to kill everyone they see.

2:Stab:unlocks a special atack whit a knife or a spear that stabes the enemy and deals 273 HP od DMG and bypasses the armor, you need 200 melle for this perk and STR 8, END 10, AG 10(cuz it requres AP 10

Same here.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 01:52:29 pm »

that is the ideea, making the unarmed and melle class more powered

Winston Wolf

• Guardian
    • The Guardians
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 01:57:21 pm »

It's not an improvement if 10 bluesuits try to kill other players in a guarded town, especially with the new respawning system.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 02:11:51 pm »

Not implemented.

I've made a melee char now (Sparta!), but this suggestion is near cheating to me. Also it simply encourages to make Unarmed/Melee alt, like Winston wrote.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 02:15:30 pm »

This reminds me of pokemon attack... either self destroy or something this just wouldnt make it in fonline. 3-4 people surround someone and kill and the 5th takes the loot. Instead of this we could have fury swipes or sth (3-5 attacks joined in one animation that are critical (random parts of body)) would be fun
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator

sander

• I can see ya reading my posts.
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 04:09:04 pm »

That's too powerful.

Let it be just attack, that gives 30% additional damage, but takes from you 5% of your max hp per hit(or a fixed amount of hp).
My English sux. I bet your Russian sux better.©

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 07:18:38 pm »

i sad hit chance is 30% max,that for 250 unarmed, so for 200 only it shoud be around 10-15

sander

• I can see ya reading my posts.
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 07:27:02 pm »

i sad hit chance is 30% max,that for 250 unarmed, so for 200 only it shoud be around 10-15

I mean, that the only idea of killing blow will ruin the game balance.
Instead of this i offer that i offer(ed).
My English sux. I bet your Russian sux better.©

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 09:10:14 pm »

This suggestion makes me mad and it is ridiculous.  >:( Someone please close this suggestion right now. Your ideas are so overpowered, and will not bring any balance to the game. Solar says to wait until this "auto-run" thing is implemented, and then he can make more decisions on the WIP of balancing weapons, if needed.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 09:20:10 pm by Dishonest Abe »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 02:28:28 am »

In my humble opinion we need a Chuck Norris perk you spend 5 Ap and hitting the ground with your fist you kill all the creatures in the map.

yes, you kill your friends too, so it is balanced, it 's not?  ;D

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 02:53:29 am »

Perk: "Target engage"

Description: You learned that walking slowly towards your target is a foolish tactic, especially when it has a gun.
From now on, you run towards you target after you tagged it as such, making yourself to a deadly, even if a vulnerable projectile.
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 01:00:19 pm »

"Five Finger Death Punch"- You have mastered the skill of the Five Finger Death Punch!!! Unleashing this devastating blow on your oppenent causes massive internal injuries, which continues to deal damage everytime the victim moves. (so basically they lose 5hp every hex until they doctor themselves)

"Poisoner"- You have study the deadly toxins and poisons in the wastes and developed a method for poisoning the tips of Melee weapons.

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 04:21:22 pm »

"Five Finger Death Punch"- You have mastered the skill of the Five Finger Death Punch!!! Unleashing this devastating blow on your oppenent causes massive internal injuries, which continues to deal damage everytime the victim moves. (so basically they lose 5hp every hex until they doctor themselves)

"Poisoner"- You have study the deadly toxins and poisons in the wastes and developed a method for poisoning the tips of Melee weapons.

These are nice indeed lol. Although poisoner could be replaced with a poisonous spear = spear/sharpened spear + scorpion tail
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 19 queries.