"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 12:20:14 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Post deletion?  (Read 863 times)

Post deletion?
« on: September 13, 2010, 11:31:25 pm »

Er i dont why but someone keeps deleting my posts...

the first i understand since i came to post about the tb issue in NCR to alert any available GM... no worries there since rusty came and fixed our problem

but to delete the second were I raised an issue that affected me as a tester/player because of all of us being moved to an unguarded area is kind of lame and to say the least not very manly or mature... so could whoever was the bright star that did it return it? or simply own up and explain why he did it!

edit: i actually saw now that it was moved to junk (although i didnt see this @moved@ thing)... out of all places junk... sorry for clattering the perfectly clean and relevant forum with my posts about something that did happen...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 11:59:17 pm by Ymeogamaouas »
Strength through unity,
unity through Faith.

John Ryder

• Problem, Surf?
Re: Post deletion?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 11:35:36 pm »

Censorship at its best.
 - It's intended!
Typical FOnline roleplayers
Re: Post deletion?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 12:02:14 am »

I fail to see why that was moved to junk too. However, I was the one who started bursting all over the place for the lulz (I didn't even know we weren't in a guarded zone anymore) so if you want, contact me ingame when you see me (Sister Mary or Uncle Weirdy) and I'll give you a brand spankin' new combat shotgun and leather mk II. :)
"“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 22 queries.