"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 01:24:53 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Free For All Event #6  (Read 3500 times)

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
Free For All Event #6
« on: August 26, 2010, 09:15:39 pm »

Free For All Event #6 is happening tonight!

Improvements:
- Warned about event long before it begun (1.30 hour);
- Few PAs/APAs will be thrown randomly during the event, to spice it up.
- A new location for such an event : New Reno!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:28:15 pm by Izual »
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Free For All Event #6
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 10:00:22 pm »

New Reno!?!?  FUCK YEAH!
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 10:04:33 pm »

When will "tonight" be? Cuz its 4pm for me right now and at most i can wait till 2pm

Btw this is my first free for all event im planning to attend so im excited to figure out the game.
FOnline id: xPoncex
GT:xPoncex

KraftikBG

• New generation of bombs...
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 10:07:43 pm »

Hah , event is almost ended :P
Events ,fun,criticals,GvG,PvP,PvE,crafting,trading,(banning),looting  ,talking , lame admins,  ragequits.That all is in this game = FOnline 2238 , now it´s fu**ed GAME !
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 10:10:37 pm »

Really? Im a sad FOnline player now :/

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 10:11:04 pm »

When will "tonight" be? Cuz its 4pm for me right now and at most i can wait till 2pm

Btw this is my first free for all event im planning to attend so im excited to figure out the game.

It's already happening, all times are CET. I warned in-game and on IRC (and here) about 1.30 before the event begin, more than two hours ago. I guess you missed it this time, but don't worry, there will be more!
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

KraftikBG

• New generation of bombs...
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 10:12:52 pm »

More events=More Fun ! :D Juchuuu
Events ,fun,criticals,GvG,PvP,PvE,crafting,trading,(banning),looting  ,talking , lame admins,  ragequits.That all is in this game = FOnline 2238 , now it´s fu**ed GAME !

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 10:14:08 pm »

It's already happening, all times are CET. I warned in-game and on IRC (and here) about 1.30 before the event begin, more than two hours ago. I guess you missed it this time, but don't worry, there will be more!
Some of have school dammit  :'(.  will there be another... sometime after 4:00 P.M. in North Carolina USA?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 10:17:32 pm »

Some of have school dammit  :'(.  will there be another... sometime after 4:00 P.M. in North Carolina USA?

XD i have school next week and ill be a senior. But what michaelh is saying is true, i wont be able to do gm events with such an early time like this unless its the weekends.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 03:29:47 am »

It was good, like the other events. New Reno's environment is pretty good for this type of thing too.

About the weakened timer after death: I suggest you make it so that talking to the guards to receive your armor/weapon and restore your HP also gets rid of your weakened timer.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2010, 03:35:06 am »

It was good, like the other events. New Reno's environment is pretty good for this type of thing too.

About the weakened timer after death: I suggest you make it so that talking to the guards to receive your armor/weapon and restore your HP also gets rid of your weakened timer.
Yeah that i pretty annoying.....  It gives cripplers a HUGE advantage cus noone can heal their limbs.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.