"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 21, 2024, 01:33:24 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Arranging trades.  (Read 836 times)

Arranging trades.
« on: August 18, 2010, 10:29:03 am »

Ok. Just got armorer 3 and have a lot of materials to make good armor. Wondering how to conduct a safe trade. Is there even such a thing as a safe trade? If not, what technique would you suggest?

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Re: Arranging trades.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 10:49:42 am »

Ok. Just got armorer 3 and have a lot of materials to make good armor. Wondering how to conduct a safe trade. Is there even such a thing as a safe trade? If not, what technique would you suggest?
Find player who want buy from you.
Say him to tag you to worldmap.
And trade there.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 11:05:59 am »

Find constant customer like gang, and sell to them, if they won't kill you on first meeting, then you can safely trade with them.
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 11:12:12 am »

I see the logic in finding a gang to trade with. Anyway to check out a gangs reputation? I suppose I could just browse the forum. You can trade in world map?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:14:56 am by ZJW14015 »

Enzo

• Homeless wastelander
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 08:19:59 pm »

If you are interested, my gang can help you to sell some armors, we are called Fenix Trading Company and many satisfied customers can tell you that we are good guys with one of the best reputations through the wasteland (helping newcomers, trading stuff for good prices, no PKing, making events)...
Many of our customers are interested in buying high tier armors, but right now, we dont have any crafter able to make them... so if you would like to be our supplier, we both can make profit on this...
PM me if interested and we can discuss the details of the business...
Enzo Wolf
former President of Fenix Trading company
former Trading counsellor of former Gray Rock village :D
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.