"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 17, 2024, 03:16:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Cant access  (Read 1085 times)

Cant access
« on: August 13, 2010, 12:34:47 pm »

I cannot see my tent or the mine near junk town. wtf?

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Re: Cant access
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 01:09:17 pm »

I cannot see my tent or the mine near junk town. wtf?
Have you made another tent?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 01:28:56 pm »

Nope. I know the tent still exists because a friend and I share it and he went to make sure it was there for him. I also know that the junk town mine still exists because I went there with an alt.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 01:30:20 pm »

Nope. I know the tent still exists because a friend and I share it and he went to make sure it was there for him. I also know that the junk town mine still exists because I went there with an alt.
You made that tent another character and with you friend?
You cannot then see you tent with you another account..
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 08:30:42 pm »

Logged in with character A and saw that my tent was missing. I immediately contacted my friend and he said he still had access to the tent. So i decided to mine to make ammo for character B but character A cant see the mine so I have to have character B go to the mine.  Character A cant see  junk town mine or the tent that it has had access to since my friend got me into this game.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 08:32:52 pm »

This sounds badly bug 100% sure.
But someone dev should say something about this.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 08:46:07 pm »

Tried to contact a GM all last night and been tryin for a bit today. What is GM prime time?

Ned Logan

• chaotic good/neutral
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 08:48:47 pm »

Yeah, last night something went wrong with the server.
For me for example all bases I had access to (friend status) disappeared from the map, except the one I am currently member of. My tent is still there, although it is not shared.
I am guessing your friend was the one who made the tent so he can still see it, try having him lead you to the tent again to see if it gets you it back on the map, it might work.
With bases it would almost certainly work, which is what I will be doing this evening...

I talked with a GM about this, and even if the bug which caused this corruption was fixed, there probably won't be rollback, so we should fix it ourselves, hopefully it would be possible in the shared tent case too...
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 08:58:27 pm »

thx for the info. My friend will get one in about 6 hours so I wont be able to update this till then. I will keep my fingers crossed.
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2010, 05:22:37 am »

junktown mine has appeared but I think i will not be able to get access to the tent.  
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 07:45:30 am by ZJW14015 »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 18 queries.