fallout 2
- 17 (56.7%)
fallout 3
- 3 (10%)
tactics
- 1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: fallout 1 ,2 or 3 which is your favourite  (Read 7137 times)

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
fallout 1 ,2 or 3 which is your favourite
« on: August 12, 2010, 02:14:40 am »

i just want to know who likes which one more my personal favorite is 2 and i just want to if anyone is looking forward to new  vegas because i really am :) and people please dont troll on someone who really likes 3 because we all have diffrent taste ;D and give me a good reason why its you fav 2 is my fav because of the awesome story line and frank horrigan :P and the epic battles you can fight it.
Roaming the waste again.
Re: fallout 1 ,2 or 3 which is your favourite
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 02:22:45 am »

I may be hated for this but my most favorite Fallouts are Fallout 2&3

Why? I have the most fondest memories with them. I can still remember the summer when i first played Fallout 2 and all the consecutive times ive played with mods or any game changers.

Same with Fallout 3, they were both there when i was down. So even if many don't like Fallout 3 i love them all for the personal experiences i went through each one of them.

I also do like Fallout Tactics, that was a good tactics game lol. Till i realized the game was better if you played solo.
FOnline id: xPoncex
GT:xPoncex

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 03:34:28 am »

1 was the best, 2 almost matched to 1 but it started becoming boring with in the middle of the story with practicaly no guidance, the third was actually pretty awesome if you were one of he lucky ones who bought the computer version and modded it, I can't say nything about the other for i have not played them.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 04:46:00 am »

Fallout 2 is best.
It got more weapons and more stable (no lags in worldmap) than Fallout 1.
Fallout 3.. well bad game  :P

Saumax

• The one who challenges the sun
    • NRA Forum
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 06:55:22 am »

fallout 2
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 10:23:32 am »

IMHO Fallout 2 is the best game but I like playing Fallout 3 too. Fallout 3 + lots of mod = good game.
Fallout Tactics is very good but only in multiplayer. Will soon be Fallout: New Vegas. We'll see whether it would be better than Fallout 3  ;)

Winston Wolf

• Guardian
    • The Guardians
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 11:37:07 am »

Fallout 1 is the best game by far. The world was very atmospheric and the quests, the story and the characters were thoughtful. My favorite game of all time.
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 12:27:46 pm »

I like Fallout 2 and Tactics .
PEJA KRÓL HIP HOPU!

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 12:33:37 pm »

Add poll to this topic :)
I want see how many players like more Fallout 2 than Fallout 1.

TuX

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 12:55:01 pm »

Falllout 1 had great feel to it. To encounter the post apocaliptic world for the first time was awsome. Fallout 2 was longer and a bit less serious but the abundance of bugs made it very hard to play. To tell the truth I enjoyed playing F3 even tough supermutants looked and sounded like orcs and the small number of quests and the lvl cap made it boring after some time.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 01:23:49 pm »

Fallout 1, because 2 added too much silly and annoying lulziness. I don't even want to talk about 3.
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 01:26:35 pm »

Of couse Fallout 1, 2nd fallout long and boring except for Klamath, Den and Reno. Fallout 1 shows everything, I played Fallout 1 very long time ago, but week ago I replayed it again and Fallout 2. I bored at F2 on 2nd playing hour, and don't think I'll play it again. Fallout 2 is good, but only because it's continuation of Fallout 1 (don't take in account that it's more newer Fallout so it has more items/perks/comfortable to play). Fallout 2 is only you completed Fallout 1, killed overseer in the end watched movie how your character goes in the desert, and... end. And you want to continue playing. Fallout 2 itself without 1st not a game. Also replaying Fallout 1 showed me true BoS... because I barely can remember anything when I was 10 years old when I last time played Fallout 1.
Fallout Tactics and Fallout 3 totally other story and has almost nothing with orginal Fallout. Fallout Tactics is interesting to play alone for sniper using sneak and real time only, while Fallout 3... I think Oblivion much more better than Fallout 3, they shouldn't have done this.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 01:33:17 pm »

Fallout 1,is short and easy,i like it

Ned Logan

• chaotic good/neutral
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 02:24:08 pm »

Fallout 2, because I played it first, because it was funny (it had Harold!), had lots of freedom and I got into it more than Fallout 1 (also less bugs and you could play after the game ended (and wipe out the cities 8) ) with no patch).

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 02:34:46 pm »

(it had Harold!)

And Fallout 1 didn't?
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.324 seconds with 25 queries.