"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 02:32:44 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: PK in respawn zone  (Read 3474 times)

PK in respawn zone
« on: August 12, 2010, 01:11:03 am »

the worse thing is that this guy actually took char to -11 points so he was stuck for a long time. Isn't there a ban for PK in resp area or something?
Screenshot visible below...

"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun."
- Al Capone

Janusz2238

• forum.newfmc.pl
Re: PK in respawn zone
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 01:12:31 am »

~cuttheveins

Performs suicide (Works only when < 0hp). http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Commands
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl/
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 01:31:45 am »

well, that's useful - thanks, I'll remember that.
Anyway still - they don't ban people for such cretinism? :)
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun."
- Al Capone

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 01:47:48 am »

It is against the rules, but I doubt GMs want to be involved with such petty actions.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 01:57:17 am »

Okie dokie, got it... was just curious because it was too stupid to be true :)
Cheers.
- Al Capone

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 01:48:48 pm »

It is against the rules, but I doubt GMs want to be involved with such petty actions.
They should get banned.
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 02:53:28 pm »

Oh noes pk detected ;/ dude it s only spawn zone if you die, you dont loose anything and you can type cuttheveins,
btw it s place for gang issues but last time  people put here some weird topics.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 05:27:56 pm »

Oh noes pk detected ;/ dude it s only spawn zone if you die, you dont loose anything and you can type cuttheveins,
btw it s place for gang issues but last time  people put here some weird topics.
But really it'z taken myz playtime :O

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 03:59:06 am »

it makes my day kicking a guy with my 60 unarmed criticaly hit in the eyes for 39 the the ncr dude shot me for 31 its funny
Brad Smalls is back
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2010, 10:37:23 pm »

I know it's a serious issue and all but... lol you got punched in the nuts - to death.

But yeah if it's a violation of rules I don't see why there should be any lenience for it. Still... Man if I found someone in the wild with my really poorly made but nevertheless really hardhitting unarmed speciallist and got to punch them to death, that'd make my day.
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 04:49:09 am »

I know it's a serious issue and all but... lol you got punched in the nuts - to death.

Actually it was that guy, "brad small" or something who got some hits into the groin from respawn area guards. I got a critical in the eyes (and got crippled by the way, yay fun :P)
Aaaaaanyway yes, I guess I already got my answer, this can be closed or whatever :)
- Al Capone

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 04:04:41 am »

Cut the personal attacks and insults (deleted 'em) or you'll get a warning/a ban faster then you can say "Godzilla".
This applies to you, Brad Smalls, as for you, Gordulan aswell.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 18 queries.