"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 12:22:20 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Server application: Bad news  (Read 24316 times)

Re: Server application: Bad news
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2010, 09:16:19 pm »

I for one would welcome another wipe, nuthin like levelin the playing field for the new guys, and as an added plus the mass amounts of gear accumulated by upper gangs through the bb gun exploit would be vanished, yay.

You want to tell us only gangs exploited BBgun? Hmm.. lets think. Big gangs have many miners and a lot of caps. They have enough ore dug or bought. They fight pvp 90% of time. Do they need metal parts? Nah. That exploit helped single players :P

Aricvomit

• Prepare for bowel disruption
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2010, 09:21:27 pm »

pffft as if man, what do you mean they have many miners? hehhe no one wants to go out and mine for a bunch of guys, thats not really playing the game... i sincerely doubt people log on just to mine for other people. and regardless the reason it helps big gangs more is when youve got access to every level 3 profession there is in one group you can accumulate vast amounts of gear very quickly whereas if your a loner you may have one profession and the b.b. gun trick was usefull to the gun and armor professions, so while the loner can make some weapons quickly by himeself the large group is going to make everything and make alot of it to just stockpile.
plasma nade your face off!
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2010, 09:28:00 pm »

Pfft. Yes, i personally know 2 or 3 of such people who generally mine and craft. They like what they're doing. On alt-tab or in the work. Organize your own gang and stop whining :P

P.S. I made my own 3 level prof without any help and it wasn't really hard to complete. Needed to repeat once or twice, but that was max. 4 hours. So in theory, I need only 4 other guys who can make their prof's (ene, bgg, traps, doc) and we have everything. Dang, we goin' off-topic. Enough.

Aricvomit

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2010, 09:33:22 pm »

Pfft. Yes, i personally know 2 or 3 of such people who generally mine and craft. They like what they're doing. On alt-tab or in the work. Organize your own gang and stop whining :P

P.S. I made my own 3 level prof without any help and it wasn't really hard to complete. Needed to repeat once or twice, but that was max. 4 hours. So in theory, I need only 4 other guys who can make their prof's (ene, bgg, traps, doc) and we have everything. Dang, we goin' off-topic. Enough.

For 1, I am in a gang, for 2 people that do nothing but mine to give it to other people need a serious life evaluation. 3 alt-tab doesent work anymore, 4 ive made level 3 profession without help myself, whats your point? if youd like to debate this pm me instead of trolling me.
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2010, 11:04:06 pm »

I sill cant play i created a new char but i sill get "connecting to server connection established waiting for authentification" any help?
Chosen One: I saw you once on a Random Encounter Army, I was like oh shi- hes gonna kill me

Aricvomit

« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2010, 11:19:12 pm »

I sill cant play i created a new char but i sill get "connecting to server connection established waiting for authentification" any help?

*sigh* look at the server status man, it s on the front page on the bottom, if it says offline it means its offline.
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2010, 11:28:23 pm »

Ok i didn't see it ty
Chosen One: I saw you once on a Random Encounter Army, I was like oh shi- hes gonna kill me
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2010, 11:29:24 pm »

There will be wipe once, we just don't know when. Not soon, that's at least what I can confirm right now.

Since the engine is under continuous upgrade procedure, we are forced to wipe sometimes. Good news is that this doesn't happen too often.

Better wipe then this crash every 20 min

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2010, 03:02:03 am »

Better wipe then this crash every 20 min

i agree.
a wipe would do a lot of beneficial things..

skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2010, 03:16:37 am »

i agree.
a wipe would do a lot of beneficial things..

in example?
"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2010, 03:22:42 am »

wipe now!  ;D

aw... with these crashes everybody is going crazy!
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2010, 06:28:33 am »

delte all character  ::) and create new . fucking centaur .  ::)
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2010, 07:37:56 am »

Do not make wipe. My friend just started the game and already has 2 lvl what for him was very difficult ... Calmly about the server will only need the time to repair.  ;)
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2010, 08:24:46 am »

Do not make wipe. My friend just started the game and already has 2 lvl what for him was very difficult ... Calmly about the server will only need the time to repair.  ;)

making new char to lvl3 no problem in less than 30minutes ( 2 Q New reno ) and 2 in NCR , and maybe some10-20min firing.... or cleaning shits... ;)
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2010, 01:07:30 pm »

I ve just made my 2nd 21. lvl, no need wipe at all :p it crashes less times now than before (on monday) I think.
Rockwell weapons user
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.236 seconds with 21 queries.