"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:24:29 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Bad words on other player - insulting  (Read 8446 times)

Re: Bad words on other player
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2010, 05:46:47 am »

jack raven should be banned for generally being a cunt. but if that's not enough reason here are the rules he breaks all the fucking time:

- Racism or other hostile speech.
- Impersonating staff member.
(as well as impersonating faction members)
- Spamming or making in-game chat unreadable.
- Slowing down the beta process by being clearly not focused on testing properly the game or preventing other people to test it properly.

I wish i had a screenshot of when he followed me, it was fun. But he didn't have any decent loot on him  :'(
20:49:58 • You encounter: Ghoul crazies.
20:50:01 • You were critically hit in the head for 55 hit points, knocked out and had your armor bypassed.
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 05:58:52 am »

thats the problem....

Im not first time hearing that about him.

Saumax

• The one who challenges the sun
    • NRA Forum
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 06:04:45 am »

man how old are ya? you act like 5 years old child screaming "i tell it mom!", learn to ignore idiots or reply with better things, insulting even with great doze of racism is not banable, half of wasteland do this, you creating your image as poor child who cannot stand this he been insulted, its rather off top but there is something on this forum:
WARNING: This game may not be suitable for young players. You may die in this game and there is no save function!
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2010, 07:07:01 am »

man how old are ya? you act like 5 years old child screaming "i tell it mom!", learn to ignore idiots or reply with better things, insulting even with great doze of racism is not banable, half of wasteland do this, you creating your image as poor child who cannot stand this he been insulted, its rather off top but there is something on this forum:
Although in small or semi large doses Im perfectly fine with ingame, this Jack Raven is seriously off the fucker knockers and seriously DOES deserve ban, all I see him do is rule-breaking, griefing newbies, destroying game for others, etc etc ETC!!  Its all he fucking does man, ncr is his own little trap and rape playground set up for Newbies!

He's out of control... >.>
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Saumax

• The one who challenges the sun
    • NRA Forum
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2010, 07:24:54 am »

he is just like dremor in the past, solution for this is simple as shit, destroy his whole efforts in game, kill him in ncr constantly (of coz when he is armed) hunt him in whole wasteland, we do the same to dremor, i didn't heard about him since that ;]
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.

Enzo

• Homeless wastelander
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 08:26:10 am »

IM not sure you understand well what he was saying.

ignore him and shoot - that what you called act like need to be?

I was exiting the city and he tag me, I stoped near city - and he pk me, and my mercs. what the funny - if he really not said about brain sort  - i ignored it.

I dont understand why did you let him follow you and now whining that he killed you... omg... yes he is a bitch, but you did this to yourself...
Enzo Wolf
former President of Fenix Trading company
former Trading counsellor of former Gray Rock village :D
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2010, 10:43:41 am »

Swearing and killing players in the wasteland isnt forbidden. Theres nothing for to blame him.
I give a fuck.
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2010, 12:04:26 pm »

you know.... its not teenagers problems in our days discussion. its disscusion about RULES of this server. about mom - well... I dont want to tell her,  but if you insist I can.

and man, DONT learn me a shit. im playing online game from 1999 year - it was anarchy online. Im already 23 years old. And my first game was in 1991. Im not an ass in RL, so dont learn me how to...
of course its just discussion - so lets not insult each other like that guy do.
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2010, 12:09:12 pm »

I dont understand why did you let him follow you and now whining that he killed you... omg... yes he is a bitch, but you did this to yourself...

I blame him not because PK..
And my char was trader - its 20% small guns and 50% unarmed - even awarness not learned. it was two mercs with me, with SMG - but he killed them either.
I just exit from city grid and was wanted to kick him from party and pressed wrong button - to give him control of my group, so he just pressed world and map.

by the way - his insults was even not supported by any my actions - I was just waitting for thief, that stole my 350 12-gauge shells, even wasnt chatting with nobody.
if he mean something of it - he certainly not right.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 12:12:09 pm by cookins »

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2010, 12:31:59 pm »

We won't ban/jail people out of the blue or because of some thread here.

But if I am ingame and see shit like this, especially "gay russian" or some stuff, then for sure one can expect sanctions.
As said several times, just because this is a "harsh wasteland" this doesn't mean you can behave like a total prick.
Leave these overwhelming swearing/racism/insults into your own 4 rooms and don't pester the game with kindergarten style.
The rules are pretty clear on this topic, no need to discuss them further.

And to cookins: I know it's sometimes not that easy, but try to ignore such stuff. Don't even react or answer, "Don't feed the troll".
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2010, 01:02:02 pm »

yes, you are right.
that funny - but usually I never even react - can say of course: "get off" or some..

but I was really in bad mood..

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Re: Bad words on other player - insulting
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2010, 01:06:37 pm »

You should remember always one thing:
"Wasteland is harsh"
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2010, 01:13:46 pm »

no no...

that all other things - insults because of nothing against rules...
the point is - that insults was in RP, not of some gaming sort - its just because guy wasnt like something and he can insult you and be free after that. its AGAINST RULESSS!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2010, 06:53:13 pm »

I dont get how he isnt getting banned...  You have a log and Screenshots, what the hell more do you need?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

JovankaB

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2010, 06:56:15 pm »

We don't know what happened before the log and screenshot. It's clearly stated that GMs have to witness breaking rules personally. If we make an exception, soon some trolls will start posting fake logs and screens.

If you see someone breaking rules, call a GM with: +requesthelp come invisible, (player name here) is (what he is doing here).
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 07:00:07 pm by JovankaB »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.