"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 04:30:46 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: jet addiction in FFA event  (Read 1798 times)

jet addiction in FFA event
« on: August 06, 2010, 11:21:05 pm »

hey i hope u guys can help ...

used all kind of drugs in the last FFA event ... only thing is i thought u wont take the addiction with u outside the event...

so now FFA event is over (left with talkin to the robot) and still im an jet addict which makes my char useless ...

really pissed .. just came home wanted to farm ---> cant cause im not able to hold a weapon cause im to weak ...

so is this char useless now? .. tried to talk to a gm but it says there is no gm online atm i should try it later

please help cause this suXXXs   >:( >:( >:(

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: jet addiction in FFA event
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 11:25:55 pm »

You take drug, you have to deal with it...
-1ST -1PE -1AP is not a so big deal, especially that you can drug yourself if you need more punch. Jet is not so expansive.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 11:33:38 pm »

yea i understand that ..

but as far as i was informed you arent gettin addicted permantently when you take the drug in an pvp FFA event ... i would have never used any drug cause it doesnt make any differnece for my char in PVE cause he is not a pvp char at all ...

if he is addicted now i can throw him away ...

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 11:45:56 pm »

but as far as i was informed you arent gettin addicted permantently when you take the drug in an pvp FFA event ...

You informations were wrong. It's why GM usually refuse to put some drug on events. Because they have to deal after with people who don't want to be addicted, though they accept freely to take some.

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 11:56:59 pm »

well thx for ur information ...

doesnt change the fact i cant do what i want to do now (take a weapon[st4] and farm) .. so this char is dead as is fonline for me cause i dont want to lvl another one

thx again for the information sadly it was the last i receive about this game  :'(

just one thing in addition

...though they accept freely to take some...

players in an FFA event also "accept freely" to take any equipment they want to have .. and accept to not have it when the event is over ...

just dont get it .. an event is an event .. when its over i dont have any equipment (advantage) or / and any injury / addiction (disadvantage) ...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 03:45:41 am by Wipe »
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 03:17:22 am »

unless you bring your druggie powerbuild alt to these events, you're at the wrong end of the slaughterfest

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 04:31:23 am »

Well, if you haven't enough strong it's just -20 tohit, not a big deal.
Even with a char who miss jet, i can farm alone frisco caravan, so you should be able to farm...
And nothing prevent you to take drug to improve your stat, since you are addicted...

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 07:14:11 pm »

one more question .. if i take jet now permanentely (cause it seems that this the only option i have) is there any disadvantage (excpet for gettin jet) =?

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 07:27:32 pm »

Mmmh, no, not really. Only when you don't have jet you will have your carac a bit lower, but if you take only 1 jet at a time, drawback is not hard, and you can take another jet to regain your caractéristic (and even more).

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 07:38:21 pm »

alright .. well probably jet addiction is a good thing then ... cause i got enuff and with jet extra AP i can burst alot  :-X

KraftikBG

• New generation of bombs...
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 08:25:54 pm »

Addiction is bad , but jets are good .
Events ,fun,criticals,GvG,PvP,PvE,crafting,trading,(banning),looting  ,talking , lame admins,  ragequits.That all is in this game = FOnline 2238 , now it´s fu**ed GAME !

JovankaB

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 08:35:46 pm »

but as far as i was informed you arent gettin addicted permantently when you take the drug in an pvp FFA event ...

Your informations were wrong. Dunno where you got this info from, not from a GM for sure.
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 09:24:24 pm »

Your informations were wrong. Dunno where you got this info from, not from a GM for sure.

yeah well i already accepted im a junkie now (a lvl 3 doc who is a junk - actually i already love the fact  ;D )

just thought in an event u cant take anything with u ... gear/weapons and/or negative stats like injuries/addicitons

thx for ur information .. hopefully this thread helps others who dont want to become a mindless jetJunkie

but like graffiti in new reno says JET ROCKS!  :-*

urs THayward
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.237 seconds with 25 queries.