"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 04:22:08 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Suggestion for banks [No items releated]  (Read 1703 times)

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Suggestion for banks [No items releated]
« on: August 05, 2010, 06:22:45 pm »

Like you can see in my topics name im not suggest anything about "make bank to stock items or something.."

Suggestion
When you make bank account you can use it any FLC company banks (you can choose password/code to you bank account)
You give that code/password and bank guy find that you own that account and you can take you money off or safe more :D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 06:32:51 pm by runboy93 »

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
Re: Suggestion for banks [No items releated]
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 12:33:42 am »

tl, dr you want FLC banks to be unified. Id even go for unification of every bank. Its not like they are different from each other...
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 08:29:34 pm »

i live zis ide'a, me like zis.+1!!!!

sr for stupid people speech,but i like this ideea so much

i mean is briliant,but i see 1 problem

you can now make a bank acount in NCR.Hub and have acces to it in Redding and Broken Hills(to buy militia/merks)so a -1

why this ideea must overpower some rich factions :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 08:32:59 pm »

i live zis ide'a, me like zis.+1!!!!

sr for stupid people speech,but i like this ideea so much

i mean is briliant,but i see 1 problem

you can now make a bank acount in NCR.Hub and have acces to it in Redding and Broken Hills(to buy militia/merks)so a -1

why this ideea must overpower some rich factions :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Cus rich factions are overpowered.

THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE GANGS NOT UBER ORGANIZED MILITARY UNITS!  ::) :P

Of course about the idea, Although I Maaaayyyyybbeee would say no because it makes it a tad too much easier, I have to say it'd make good sense since EVERY bank is named FLC so yeah...

+1 to idear
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 10:31:29 pm »

This idea was here looooooooooooooooong time ago (already at NMA forums) and it never got implemented. So it certainly tells you something about its chances to succeed now.

Anyway I think its a bad idea. Imho there could be some interaction between banks such as money cargo from one to another (eg transfer your money from one bank from town A to another in city B) but imho something like global bank accounts should not exist. Maybe only 2-3 towns linked but definitely not the whole wasteland.
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 10:52:27 pm »

As said Sius. This suggestion was here long time ago and answer was No, beacuse in wasteland isnt some bank system what allow transfers beetwen bank A and B.

Man, we just survived a nuclear war. Dont wait everything on a silver platter !  8)      
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 12:29:18 am »

As said Sius. This suggestion was here long time ago and answer was No, beacuse in wasteland isnt some bank system what allow transfers beetwen bank A and B.

Man, we just survived a nuclear war. Dont wait everything on a silver platter !  8)      
Man, we just survived a nuclear war...  Guess its good a time as ever to start a banking business!  It doesn't make sense to have bank at all so what does it matter? :P
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 10:13:02 am »

Man, we just survived a nuclear war...  Guess its good a time as ever to start a banking business!  It doesn't make sense to have bank at all so what does it matter? :P

Start baknking bussines yes. But this banks need some electronic system to comunnicate with each others. In high-tech world Yes, in destroyed wasteland impossible, yet.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 10:29:30 am »

Start baknking bussines yes. But this banks need some electronic system to comunnicate with each others. In high-tech world Yes, in destroyed wasteland impossible, yet.
there are radios
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 11:24:24 am »

So if there are radios so there can be telephones, mobiles, satelites, space rockets, ...

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 11:30:28 am »

So if there are radios so there can be telephones, mobiles, satelites, space rockets, ...
well, at least 1 satelite shoud be working,the nukes afected only the earht

and why not telephones, they are trains in game
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 04:04:53 pm »

well, at least 1 satelite shoud be working,the nukes afected only the earht

and why not telephones, they are trains in game

I give up ..
Devs said that they wont do it.
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 04:11:10 pm »

It's a shame we're not getting global banks. They don't make a lot of sense, no, but they make for smoother gameplay. And we are a game, not an authentic depiction of post nuclear America.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2010, 04:15:31 pm »

I think Hololasima is quite right. I also personnally feel quite comfortable with banks not being linked, because it makes me think I'm in a post-nuclear world. No wireless transactions. And unlinked banks are not such a pain. Lastly, it also can be a good way to make caravans, and I don't want to see caravans removed in this game. If "caps transport" is done automatically, it can also be the same for items (they could travel via a special shielded train) etc.

If devs want to add something they can re-open this thread.

Closed.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.307 seconds with 22 queries.