"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 04:43:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: RufusMaster Is a Hypocrite  (Read 3766 times)

RufusMaster Is a Hypocrite
« on: July 30, 2010, 11:21:52 am »

Since this is place to get mad then what then here is me getting mad with this fucking low life hypocrite.
I went to BH to buy Merc to test something out.. then when i got my merc and
going to to leave this fucker start killing me. Well life a Bitch.
Then i went back to ask y they kill me?
Then they said we are anti PK. I was like What the Fuck! If you are anti PK then y did you kill me?
And i ask my stuff back his friend VinceDimond said we need the stuff to hunt PK. come on man get a better excuse.

What a Fucking Idiot. Just admit guys taht U are PK..Dont try be a fucking pig and say we are the good guys
We hate PK and Shit where as you guys love Pking to... Anti-Pk, Fucking excuse or a retard.
And this is Rufus master reply when I ask.. since you are antiPK y the fuck you kill me?
I love smell dead body. Fuck you u cant smell shit this is just a fucking game. you want to smell dead body go to a fucking morgue Dumass!

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
Re: RufusMaster Is a Hypocrite
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 11:37:11 am »

These guys are not from Anti-PKs gangs. They are not hypocrites, they're liars.
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 11:53:06 am »

True, they like raiders - bad guys  8) Liers, killers, narcomans ect
"War. War never changes"

Pozzo

• Tim Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 12:10:45 pm »

Mmmm I think they are from Red Dots Army and they definitly are not anti-PK.
They just don't like TTTLA, VSB, Hawks and other anti-pk gangs so they try to tarnish our reputation telling such lies :)

Supfinal : don't enter a town if you see it is controled by Rogues/Chosen Soldiers/Mash Force/West Necromancers because you will be killed.
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 12:26:11 pm »

Mmmm I think they are from Red Dots Army and they definitly are not anti-PK.
They just don't like TTTLA, VSB, Hawks and other anti-pk gangs so they try to tarnish our reputation telling such lies :)

Supfinal : don't enter a town if you see it is controled by Rogues/Chosen Soldiers/Mash Force/West Necromancers because you will be killed.

Yeah I will avoid that.
But I still Piss off when they said they are anti-pk and they need my stuff to kill pk...
Its was the most retard excuses I ever heard in Fonline.
At least I can accept if they say your in our turf and we kill every ones that is not in our gangs or something.

Pozzo

• Tim Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 12:32:45 pm »

At least I can accept if they say your in our turf and we kill every ones that is not in our gangs or something.

Yes but you know there is not a lot of roleplay in PvP factions, even in "anti-pk" team. Even the term "anti-pk" is not roleplay and is not true, we just use it to give more clarity between gangs "kill everybody on sight" and gangs "don't shoot at unknown people".
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 01:31:17 pm »

VinceDiamond (if nothing has changed) is a Red Dot (Chosen Soldiers).
Hardly callable 'anti-pk'.
I give a fuck.

FallenSword

• The cake is a lie
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 07:59:34 pm »

Well, funny thing. You just try to buy a mutant safefully when seeing armed guys next to sheriff and lots of militia, apparently got killed, come back to ask "why" and then blame everybody for it was a lie in a game. So sad... I wonder why didn't they fund you a funeral either.
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 10:56:09 am »

Well, funny thing. You just try to buy a mutant safefully when seeing armed guys next to sheriff and lots of militia, apparently got killed, come back to ask "why" and then blame everybody for it was a lie in a game. So sad... I wonder why didn't they fund you a funeral either.
Wow... I never knew you can have funeral in Fonline... How much caps for a complete ceremony?

FallenSword

• The cake is a lie
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 12:04:24 pm »

Wow... I never knew you can have funeral in Fonline... How much caps for a complete ceremony?

Not sure, perhaps you just go to Den and lay yourself into the grave. Redding has some too.
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2010, 12:22:55 pm »

Not sure, perhaps you just go to Den and lay yourself into the grave. Redding has some too.

More WOW from me.. Wow wow wow now I can lay on the grave? never knew you can do all those shit.

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010, 07:30:29 pm »

congratulations. you are the first one of your sort here.
you should tell it to all your friends on polska channel,
and make screenshots of your post in here,
just to prove what kind of smart guy you are.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 07:53:26 pm by John.Metzger »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 18 queries.