"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 02:23:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Add a little flavor to rave parties  (Read 1271 times)

Add a little flavor to rave parties
« on: July 28, 2010, 09:36:41 am »

When I first saw that I encountered a "rave party" I got excited. I couldnt believe that it would be in this game and thought it was hilarious. But then I was quickly disappointed because its just a bunch of peasants standing around... nothing special.

So I think it should actually be a so called rave party. WITH MUSIC. At the very least that is what I'm asking for. Maybe, maybe, a DJ booth and cool lights for looks (but I dunno that might be too much of a waste of time for you devs) (Hey you could loot electronic parts from the set? hmmmmm?) I also think the "ravers" should be dancing (if its possible with sprites) and that they should drop jet. I think it would be appropriate. In the wasteland these people dont care for anything so they're going to get really high and party. Because then theres a little more to be had than just a bunch of peasants to easily kill and/or enslave. I would also love to see you encounter rave party and dogs and watch all the ravers get attacked by dogs to thumping techno music or raiders, etc.

So please consider it. I know its a small and unimportant part of the game but I just think with a little change the idea of having a rave party could be made a lot better. (Whose idea was it anyway?) I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see this and that many would get a kick out of it.
I'd like to hear everyone's opinion of this.
Thanks for your consideration.

Winston Wolf

• Guardian
    • The Guardians
Re: Add a little flavor to rave parties
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 09:43:34 am »

A DJ? Lights? What kind of game are you playing? I never understood why they are called "Rave party". Has it really to do with music?

Ned Logan

• chaotic good/neutral
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 10:11:13 am »

Yeah this is a bit over, but if there were some burning barrels and a fireplace, it would make more sense - and if you encounter them during the daylight, most of them should be unconscious...

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 11:45:34 am »

Yeah this is a bit over, but if there were some burning barrels and a fireplace, it would make more sense - and if you encounter them during the daylight, most of them should be unconscious...

LMAO friggin funny
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 08:57:22 pm »

A DJ? Lights? What kind of game are you playing? I never understood why they are called "Rave party". Has it really to do with music?
Okay I guess it wouldnt make sense in this universe cuz if they dont have the means for so many other things how would they find the means for this. And yes its about the music.
I like it!
But like I said I think there should at least be some music. Also I think they should drop random drugs not just jet. Alcohol, cigs. Whatever seems appropriate.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 09:02:19 pm by Akaloser »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 18 queries.