"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 05:02:31 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Fallout 3, Ruinder Classic  (Read 5015 times)

Zarecki

• Overdose = A LOT OF AP's!!!!
Fallout 3, Ruinder Classic
« on: July 25, 2010, 09:20:59 pm »

Hello! Everyone knows that Fallout 3 was realy seccsesful selled right? But I have something extreamely against fallout 3! THEY RUINED THE STYLE OF FALLOUT! . First 2 parts were made by InterPlay, but have you noticed that FALLOUT 3 was made by Bethsoft which means a totaly different creator! They made from Strategy Role Playng Game to 1st Person Shooter! I have to admit that I played Fallout 3 alot! And there were stuff that made me Disapointed, TOO EASY! I played for 2 days on Very Hard and Passed the whole game with ALL quests!*Yes I was completely nolifing 2 days*.

Now I have a question for YOU! Do you agree with me that Fallout 3 was not ment to be like that?

gordulan

• General Animosity
Re: Fallout 3, Ruinder Classic
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 10:51:09 pm »

fallout 3 is shit... the game is filled to the brim with bugs, and the FPS system is plagued by instapause, and then there's the oblivion sneak style, instakill crits with a combat shotgun from sneak mode, if 1 pellet hits outside of vats, they all hit, and they all get critical hits

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 10:54:47 pm »

It was too easy, But you can make it hard by limiting yourself and using mods, but as a great man once said:

"Shouldn't a good game be great without mods?"
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Zarecki

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 10:59:03 pm »

It was too easy, But you can make it hard by limiting yourself and using mods, but as a great man once said:

"Shouldn't a good game be great without mods?"

Yes I saw the mods. I used some of them like adding alians and such into the game! Adding zombie appocolipse also! and yeah 14mm Pistol is sweet!

But that didnt realy help! The game was still easy and all you need is 1 good gun and thats all....

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 11:00:14 pm »

Yes I saw the mods. I used some of them like adding alians and such into the game! Adding zombie appocolipse also! and yeah 14mm Pistol is sweet!

But that didnt realy help! The game was still easy and all you need is 1 good gun and thats all....
Get the COD mod.

three-five shots and your fucking dead, but that goes with everything else in the game :P.

You will die.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Zarecki

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 11:01:52 pm »

Get the COD mod.

three-five shots and your fucking dead, but that goes with everything else in the game :P.

You will die.

HAHA THANKS =D! Now while server is off Ill go give it a try. ;]! Wana meet INGAME =D?!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 11:05:24 pm »

HAHA THANKS =D! Now while server is off Ill go give it a try. ;]! Wana meet INGAME =D?!
Np, and sure, ncr?

jodwig

• I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong either
    • After War Mod
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 11:30:23 pm »

Fallout 3 would be really great game, even as 1st person shooter with RPG elements, but not made by that sick Bethesda. Many people think that Oblivion ruined The Elder Scrolls, and they used same engine to make Fallout 3 = they are just morons -.-

I'm Fallout 3 modder by myself, because I didn't like all that bullshit in game. You are playing on Very Hard, so you get doubled EXP points? WTF? They created nice, big world, but screwed 90% of the game and I fully agree with Gordulan. In my mod I tried to restore previous Fallout style. It's not that big mode, but pretty balanced IMO. Now I'm slowly working on v2.0 of the mod which is much bigger. If anyone is interested it's called "After War Mod" and you can find it on fallout3nexus.

My motto is: "once you try mods, you will never come back to vanilla" :D
Only people who are ready to die should be able to kill...

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 11:46:51 pm »

that's the only reason I got the "goty" edition, so I could shoot rednecks from sneak mode with my trusty anchorage "gary21 glitch" combat shotgun from 300 metres away, because one of the pellets will hit, no matter what, and at that distance nobody's gonna spot you if you're wearing the chinese stealth suit and have 85 sneak, hilarious really I gotta tape that and upload it to youtube, It's practically the only reason I play it at all anymore, just for TEH LULZ.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 11:47:57 pm »

Fuk yeah.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 11:57:15 pm »

too true, would be awesome with different heights for different people as well, but that ain't ever gonna happen, the damn oblivion engine sucks, rock hard, I'd like to see so different body types as well, ain't ever seen a fat guy in FO3, and I ain't ever seen a C-cup chick, ever, and what the fuck is up with only 1 chick following you at all, and on top of that, she's hideous and will only join you if youse evil, that sucks, although, I practically, loved the ghoul you culd get, Charon was fucking awesome, just because he was taller than any standard fucker, he carried my spare T51b, the rusted us army from that quest where ya gotta shoot fuckers in the 'ead...

"rant over, I have released the demons, this place is clear now"

Zarecki

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 01:46:05 pm »

Fallout 3 would be really great game, even as 1st person shooter with RPG elements, but not made by that sick Bethesda. Many people think that Oblivion ruined The Elder Scrolls, and they used same engine to make Fallout 3 = they are just morons -.-

I'm Fallout 3 modder by myself, because I didn't like all that bullshit in game. You are playing on Very Hard, so you get doubled EXP points? WTF? They created nice, big world, but screwed 90% of the game and I fully agree with Gordulan. In my mod I tried to restore previous Fallout style. It's not that big mode, but pretty balanced IMO. Now I'm slowly working on v2.0 of the mod which is much bigger. If anyone is interested it's called "After War Mod" and you can find it on fallout3nexus.

You understand the whole problem for me is that they took the good Idea of Original Developers and tried to Upgrade it. Althou they only ruined it

jodwig

• I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong either
    • After War Mod
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 01:33:24 am »

You understand the whole problem for me is that they took the good Idea of Original Developers and tried to Upgrade it. Althou they only ruined it

Yep, but they didn't want to upgrade it, they just used Oblivion engine (Gamebryo or something like that) and made Oblivion with guns using Fallout concept. And now people for first 2 Fallouts are working on New Vegas, but still on that ugly Oblivion engine, so even if it will be better than FO3 (although I don't like that Cowboy style...), it can't be compared to previous Fallouts...
Only people who are ready to die should be able to kill...

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2010, 08:36:00 pm »

I do play Fallout 3. Something I like about it are the elements of pre-war American culture: various items (books, cleaners, etc.), company buildings, Cold War-inspired propaganda posters... But when you actually stop and think that it is supposed to be a Fallout game, well yes, you kinda get a litte dissapointed.

While I was playing I kept asking to myself: where the hell have SPEARS gone? Why the hell are there some bounty hunters called "Regulators" who think they have more authority than anyone else to shoot you in the face but at least fight the raiders and shit... when we all know the Regulators were the opressive policemen of Adytum? Why do they use the same name? And what's with the leaders of the Slavers? were those pimp clothes really necessary? And what the fuck is a food sanitizer?? it magically makes food better?

That's what Fallout 3 is in a nutshell: a WTF game. It's unplayable without mods, it's easy and, in my opinion, the only skills really worth spending point on are Small Guns, Lockpick, Repair and Science. That goes against Role Playing elements.

avv

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2010, 09:23:23 am »

Combat was basically bang bang, stimpak, stimpak, bang bang, stimpak stimpak. Especially against super mutant overlords. One of them ate 21 frag mines. I made a goddamn mine field in vault with narrow tunnels and he just charged through them. All the enemies ever do is charge and attack. They never try anything else and their reactions to getting shot is ridiculous. I crippled super mutant overlord's every limb, torso and face and he still kept coming.

Another issue are the dumbass npcs. They all have the same look in their faces and the same body type. Nobody is fat, slimmier, taller or shorter. Everyone is the same with differend face but without facial expressions. When I sold that stupid kid as slave he shouted at me with angry voice but had totally emotionless face.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 21 queries.