"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 04, 2024, 07:13:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Oddjob Profesions  (Read 3265 times)

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
Re: Oddjob Profesions
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 02:58:35 pm »

Anyway dont be so lazy, if you want to have impressive garden/tent you should be able to take a little effort and to place your items somewhere for 5 mins :p
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator

Saumax

• The one who challenges the sun
    • NRA Forum
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 03:03:52 pm »

well its pretty hard to put "somewhere" stuff what most of players have, transporting 100+ metal armors and other shit would be pretty hard dont ya think?
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2010, 03:07:06 pm »

well its pretty hard to put "somewhere" stuff what most of players have, transporting 100+ metal armors and other shit would be pretty hard dont ya think?

Well if you gonna take such perks like this, you probably have somebody other to craft such armors :D alternatively, you can sell them posting a new topic on the forum and put the cash to the bank :p
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator

Saumax

• NRA Forum
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 03:18:04 pm »

well we are bit carried away from the topic but first, we dont craft them, and second, we dont sell them
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2010, 03:21:44 pm »

I think more generic jobs available to everyone, like shit shovelling, would be easier to introduce than professions.

Even if you're getting paid to dump 'Dead body' items in graves rather than clicking bits of poop, it'll at least give a bit of variation.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2010, 03:22:33 pm »

Yeah, I would actually love to see the golgotha map larger, semi-guarded, with a job given to you to dig graves :p
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Saumax

• NRA Forum
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2010, 03:27:21 pm »

there is one problem, game is developed in pvp/pve direction, it would be nice to see something diffrent than constant killing
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2010, 03:47:25 pm »

I just like the thought of various odd jobs available in every city, or delivery missions between any city. I don't think anybody's got rich from shovelling shit or delivering jerky.

anyuta

• electric fear and xplosive fun!
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2010, 03:48:59 pm »

there is one problem, game is developed in pvp/pve direction, it would be nice to see something diffrent than constant killing
i would also say so.

maybe gving this professions more opportunities..gardener can make poison to make  poisoned needler cartridge, reduce the gathering time from collecting xander and brocs; trappers can build traps to collecting gecko pelts or humans :D, building mines , cowboys (:P) can build bigger better tents with better storage capacities, maybe also can handle a primitive btucherjob to get meat (but no so effctive)

. gravedigger job  profession would be nice :D, can collect the bodyies in pvp town and getting 10 percent of loot as reward :D

maybe transporter jobs, guardering trains or private mines  or even town as some sort of gang private security service :D
"I got injured by a bandit with a knife near klamath, and all i got was this lousy T-Shirt"
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2010, 04:01:22 pm »

If we ever reach the point where you can be a post-apocalyptic trucker I will be a happy man.

Archaeon_dude

• "PKing is baaaaad!"
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2010, 03:19:10 am »

Diversifyin' player experience and economy!
+1

I was working as a fluffer for the Corsican Brothers but then Cocaine.Talk took the job... and, boy, can he suck. Now I'm gonna ask mister Wright if he needs someone to stir his booze pools.
Didn't, got killed.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 17 queries.