"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 05:25:38 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Fallout world  (Read 8716 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Fallout world
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2010, 12:59:20 am »

I don't understand what you mean. I've said nothing like that. Just that we will not add new towns, as long as others are as empty as now.
if you want to fill up the towns they have to be gaurded, else its just the random bluesuit and huge pk team raping the entire place for quickshit.

Your aim is to fill them up, but the aim is impossible considering you want them to stay ungaurded, of which I hope stays the way it is, but its hypocritical to say you won't add more towns because half of them are ghost towns when your the one keeping them that way by keeping them ungaurded.

It just doesn't compute for me.  :P
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:01:25 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2010, 01:01:42 am »

You will see what the future brings.
There is no point to talk about that stuff in that stage of development.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2010, 01:02:29 am »

You will see what the future brings.
There is no point to talk about that stuff in that stage of development.
except to help in its development.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2010, 01:05:18 am »

Watching this thread I only see pointless suggestions and complaints, but no "help".
It's not that the devs don't already have plans for this. So as I said, you'll see what the future brings.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2010, 12:47:51 pm »

you'll see what the future brings.
Players don't think they want see.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2010, 01:04:00 pm »

if you want to fill up the towns they have to be gaurded, else its just the random bluesuit and huge pk team raping the entire place for quickshit.

Your aim is to fill them up, but the aim is impossible considering you want them to stay ungaurded, of which I hope stays the way it is, but its hypocritical to say you won't add more towns because half of them are ghost towns when your the one keeping them that way by keeping them ungaurded.

It just doesn't compute for me.  :P

That's somewhat bullshit. We have a lot guarded cities, which are empty. Taking away all guards will not fill them up with people.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2010, 03:07:27 pm »

the problem is that NCR is pretty central on the map, and has some of the easiest critters around it, not to mention that it's really close to a 2 mines and doesn't bug the living shit out of itself during the night, in other words, people live there because it is close to absolutely everything important, except for weak slavers, still farming the living shit outta em fortheir purrdy stims.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2010, 07:14:12 pm »

That's somewhat bullshit. We have a lot guarded cities, which are empty. Taking away all guards will not fill them up with people.
I NEVER said to take away ANY gaurds in that post, i said i hope that the ungaurded towns are kept ungaurded.

The gaurded cities aren't empty they just aren't overflowing like ncr.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 22 queries.