"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:00:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Any of you ever play the Myth series?  (Read 4171 times)

Surf

• это моё.
Re: Any of you ever play the Myth series?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2010, 05:15:00 am »

I hated mass effect, you always use the same 2-3 skills and walk around in the same giant mall. The story is such cut and paste bullshit sci fi too.

Yes, and all Sci-Fi Stories are unique to each other, everyone, in every novel/game/movie is a standalone one, whch got it's breakthrough.
Of course, Mass Effect is the only media which assembles all the clichés in the Sci-Fi world. Every other medium is a stand alone thing and completely fleshed out by some noble price winning author.

Of course, Mass Effect is just a random sci fi adventure! Ofcourse, you (if you are Roachor and you are playing on "Easy") are just spamming two buttons, two Skills.
That all these skills were good balanced on the higher difficutlies is probably beyond your reach. :)

In the end, just another spam post of you.
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 06:41:17 am »

Yes, and all Sci-Fi Stories are unique to each other, everyone, in every novel/game/movie is a standalone one, whch got it's breakthrough.
Of course, Mass Effect is the only media which assembles all the clichés in the Sci-Fi world. Every other medium is a stand alone thing and completely fleshed out by some noble price winning author.

Of course, Mass Effect is just a random sci fi adventure! Ofcourse, you (if you are Roachor and you are playing on "Easy") are just spamming two buttons, two Skills.
That all these skills were good balanced on the higher difficutlies is probably beyond your reach. :)

In the end, just another spam post of you.

I played it on the hardest setting as I do with every game, it's just boring. It's just a kotor clone. You run out of tampons or something you're not usually this much of a bitch.

skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2010, 11:44:01 pm »

For all interested in Myth (especially 2nd one) - its engine is still in development by its own community, right after Bungiee gave source out.

Here you can find all required info: http://www.mariusnet.com/

Btw. Imho Myth2 best RTT game that was ever released

"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 12:04:00 am »

Now if you want a mediocre fucking KOTOR game i suggest you get DragonAge.
The combat is shit for the most part.
BUT:

The storytelling a Dialogue is perfectly mastered and executed though and thats the only reason I keep playing it  ;D.

Besides that its fucking hilarious, telling someone they're a bitch in flippin medieval times is the shit!
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 06:17:53 am »

For all interested in Myth (especially 2nd one) - its engine is still in development by its own community, right after Bungiee gave source out.

Here you can find all required info: http://www.mariusnet.com/

Btw. Imho Myth2 best RTT game that was ever released

agreed there, such a brutal campaign

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.245 seconds with 22 queries.