"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 16, 2024, 07:59:29 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: What is (In your opinion) the most fucked up movie ever made?  (Read 8293 times)

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
Re: What is (In your opinion) the most fucked up movie ever made?
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2010, 11:27:17 am »

Philosophy of a Knife. Because it more or less happened. Now, that's fucked up.
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2010, 08:12:06 am »

Check a movie called nineteen eighty four. after a nuclear war the world is divided into 3, the area where this movie takes place is called oceania. The people are kept as slaves and are fed propaganda through the telescreen ( a t.v. and surveillance video camera in one). They also have something called thoughtcrime police as in this future the ones in control do not want the people to do any thinking against the rulers. A man tries to save and free the people. thie movie is a real mind fuck. also kinda creepy relevance to today's modern world.
I would like my enlcave skin please :D
"Audiences like to see the bad guys get their comeuppance."
Charles Bronson

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2010, 06:22:35 pm »

that iron tetsuto man, it could be fun to watch, gonna look for it for my next friendly gathering of friends, just to creep em out, thanks ;D

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

avv

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2010, 09:59:10 am »

Check a movie called nineteen eighty four. after a nuclear war the world is divided into 3, the area where this movie takes place is called oceania. The people are kept as slaves and are fed propaganda through the telescreen ( a t.v. and surveillance video camera in one). They also have something called thoughtcrime police as in this future the ones in control do not want the people to do any thinking against the rulers. A man tries to save and free the people. thie movie is a real mind fuck. also kinda creepy relevance to today's modern world.

Actually the man just accidentally notices a lie made up by his nation and that gets him into troubble. But all in all it's a good movie, but not fucked up nowhere nearly as most movies posted here are.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2010, 11:34:00 am »

I would recommend the book over the movie.
You see Sha Enin, the traveling folk singer.

avv

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2010, 10:04:54 am »

I would recommend the book over the movie.

Don't even try  ;)
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

KraftikBG

• New generation of bombs...
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2010, 02:57:56 pm »

I think that serials like , Jericho , Heureca , too much sci-fi for me :D
Events ,fun,criticals,GvG,PvP,PvE,crafting,trading,(banning),looting  ,talking , lame admins,  ragequits.That all is in this game = FOnline 2238 , now it´s fu**ed GAME !
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2010, 07:31:39 pm »

Oh I almost forgot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wacflk6uelE -> The Human Centipede

KraftikBG

• New generation of bombs...
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2010, 07:55:08 pm »

Omg !!! That is worst trailer that i ever seen .... Pffff ROFLOL , asseaters :D
Events ,fun,criticals,GvG,PvP,PvE,crafting,trading,(banning),looting  ,talking , lame admins,  ragequits.That all is in this game = FOnline 2238 , now it´s fu**ed GAME !

avv

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2010, 09:44:44 pm »

About Human Centipede.

Quote from: wikipedia
The concept of the film arose from a joke Tom Six made with friends about punishing child molesters by stitching their mouth to the anus of a fat truck driver
Quote from: wikipedia
When approaching investors prior to filming, Six did not mention the mouth-to-anus aspect of the plot, fearing it would put off potential backers. The financiers of The Human Centipede did not discover the full nature of the film until it was complete.

Mouth to anus blablabla. It's like a gay man built a bridge and everyone is concentrating on the gay part instead of the actual completion of the bridge.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2010, 03:57:31 am »

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2010, 02:07:06 am »

Oh I almost forgot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wacflk6uelE -> The Human Centipede
wouldn't the 2nd and 3rd die from eating shit?

Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2010, 08:19:50 am »

wouldn't the 2nd and 3rd die from eating shit?

If they got fed a lot of corn, at least that would be passed through.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.