"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 16, 2024, 05:51:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: What is (In your opinion) the most fucked up movie ever made?  (Read 8289 times)

Re: What is (In your opinion) the most fucked up movie ever made?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 07:01:03 pm »

A boy and his dog is pretty messed up too, half the movie he's trying to find girls to rape.

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 08:32:39 pm »

Teeth. I've never actually watched it, but what I've heard about it is too much already.
Teeth is a 2007 horror-black comedy film written and directed by Mitchell Lichtenstein, about a teenage girl who has teeth in her vagina.
Dis where i stopped reading...  ;D ;D ;D

Edit:
P.S.
http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DKkUdGkIwMFQ
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 08:38:05 pm by Quentin Lang »
I give a fuck.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 08:35:36 pm »

Indeed, such things will just make you sick and you won't get you laid anymore.  :-[  ;D
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 09:46:55 pm »

I can't believe nobody has yet mentioned "Requiem for a Dream"
Steve_Zissou: izual is very old school
Steve_Zissou: he likes the sound it makes when we whine at him
[TSAR]Jeoshua: It brings him pleasure... also chubbies
Izual: I live for that sound

DrapiChrust

• . . . SAY CHEESE . . .
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 05:59:23 am »

I don't think most people undestood 'the most fucked up' this way... Requiem is one damn fantastic movie. Yeah, it kinda chews your brain and spit it after a day, but it is still awesome.

I think the stupider, most cliche movie with the most ridiculous plot was... damn how the hell was it called? Something like "School 1999" or something ( I can't find it on google[!]). It beats the Braindead with stupidity, even though it has no hilarious gore scenes...

avv

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 07:27:37 pm »

Robogeisha.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 07:28:36 pm »

How could I forget, Delicatessen

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2010, 12:31:50 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=933FExsfU3c -> One Eyed Monster

BTW which movie is that where there's a woman (guy?), and some people have animated gifs, like she's grinning, whacking someone maybe with a baseball bat...etc. She looks like an animated figure, with grey skin, and looks like a Conehead (and has a very evil grin)
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.
irc V_guessWho

Sanya

• Tribal leader of your heart.
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2010, 04:04:33 am »

Catch 22.
I wanted all things
To seem to make some sense,
So we could all be happy, yes,
Instead of tense.
And I made up lies
So that they all fit nice,
And I made this sad world
A par-a-dise.

Aricvomit

• Prepare for bowel disruption
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2010, 04:47:35 am »

You gotta see Braindead. Youtube ''Braindead lawnmower scene''. Its fucked up, but in a good and hillarious way :D

That movie is called Dead Alive here in the states, peter jackson directed it, yes the guy who did the lord of the rings.

Personally i think one of the most brain melting movies ive ever seen was tetsuo the iron man, its absolutely bonkers.
plasma nade your face off!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2010, 08:11:12 pm »

That movie is called Dead Alive here in the states, peter jackson directed it, yes the guy who did the lord of the rings.

Personally i think one of the most brain melting movies ive ever seen was tetsuo the iron man, its absolutely bonkers.
Oh, yeah, right, i forgot to mention, it has two different names, Dead Alive for US and UK i think, for rest its Braindead.
I give a fuck.
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2010, 11:49:43 pm »

Cannibal Holocaust, no doubt.
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2010, 11:56:47 pm »

Fucked up movies? Let the right one in, its about a 12 year old vampire or something that tries to teach a potential 12 year old serial killer to kill or something... Its a wierd foreigh movie in english but its fucking wierd. Not very GREAT but its OKAY.  Rly fucked up kinda like a lowbudget movie that tries to be cool.
Lol its got some rly stupid freakin parts in it! If your looking for a shitty B movie with 12 year old serial killers then lol its the movie for you! But its very slow. I think I found it on Imdb one day or just downloaded a torrent really randomly. Eh its an ok movie worth watching I suppose but its really fucked up, doesnt play out how you expected it to.

Old Boy is decent tho pretty much the best korean movie i've seen, fuck its so pessimistic tho, hes a bad ass but wtf?!

U shuld watch Battle Royale!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-T7yPJVvXw Quintin's favourite movie since 2000 or something. Completely japanesse but its awsome , its about the future where kids have no disciplin and are randomly chosen by elementary class to fight to the death! Blood as hell and very nice. Man just watch those 2 girls get blasted by the Uzi fucking classic! Shit they do such a good job with the blood. and the story is nice but its a little fucked.

As for really fucked up movies I can name a shitload but eh, whats the point? You guys watched Canibal Holocaust yet? (Didnt watch my spelling for this post but fuck it) they kill live animals on screen. Thats the msot fucked up movie DOWNLOAD It its banned in over 20 countries! muhahhahah, good movie tho. Sounds low budget but its not its a Trauma Film from the 70s or 80s... no famous names but its worth watching if you can handle alot of fake gore (lol) and some REAL animal gore, i.e a monkey gets his head chopped off, a pig gets shot point blank in the face. Lots of rape (fake obviously!) and eating people... Some guy gets his dick cut off :P lol

They murder a real life giant turtle (they kill about 12 real animals in that movie) and completely pull it apart to eat. Tasty! Man that is probably the craziest movie I have even seen, what with all the funny gore, the real dead critters and the freakin constant raping... lol watch it, fucking priceless. You'll sit there and be like huh, well thats different... Didn't know animals looked like that on the inside :P and hey! Shooting a pig in the face with a .22 does fuck all worth of damage... but atleast it kills it :P

Arg! Beat that movie people! Who's got a crazier movie then Cannibal Holocaust? Btw u can find it on isohunt probably. Seriously watch it and tell me if there is a more fucked up movie! Btw the story is good enuff, a crew go in the jungle to explore and document shit, but they find a tribe of natives. They seriously abuse them and harass them, treating them like Pigmi retards. The tribe eventually gets mad at them and fights back. Their camera is discovered by an archealogist  so the movie plays out as we watch their video and the archelogist heads in to explore this new found tribe. Strangely they arent as ruthless as they appeared... But why ?! YOU'LL FUCKING FIND OUT! Muhahaha :P

EDIT: Lol a boy and his dog is fucking awsome. Its a real movie tho so dont expect crap :P
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 11:59:02 pm by corosive »
Owner of FOnline 2258! A true Fallout inspired adventure!
http://bit.ly/3syLeTp
http://www.fonline2258.com
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2010, 12:11:19 am »

The most fucked up movie is russian "Monstry". It will melt your brain ::)
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 21 queries.