"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 03:25:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: [MERCS] my cow dissapeared. [EXTREMELY HIGH]  (Read 14050 times)

Re: my cow dissapeared.
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 09:56:41 pm »

As your signature says, you should "relax now".
k meet me in NCR and bring my lost items, then be ready to listen to my buglist, eh?(joke)
ary you some kind of lost mods support, man?
(that dude seem to be relieved for a while, LOL, he surely do not know hat FOCKING script he should FIX, ffs).
(ridiculous)
Give me my cow BACK(not joke).

btw, could someone give me cmd to erase accounts, please?
i realized it may be EASIER to erase my 3 accounts and quit, than watching that EGO parade, LOL.

FO is fail, and they are NOT able to realize how to manage, PERIOD, it is clear that almost noone is able to READ or fix focking SIMPLE scripts.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 10:03:29 pm by xoen »

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 10:03:27 pm »

If YOU would READ, then you would KNOW it already.

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0

And now delete yourself.

~deleteself [password]
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 10:04:09 pm »

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0

And now delete yourself.

~deleteself [password]

explain it to me in details please.

~deleteself [password]????

Lexx, instead of providing semihelpful moronisms, you might to give me SIMPLE, REAL info how to FOCKIN QUIT, or use yer time to fix fockin issues(give my COW BACK ffs)..
(y know i dont care, FO is finished for me, i can laugh at your ignorance guys, 15 years and 0 knowledge bout f engine, pity, LOL....just go to NCR and everything should be clear - almost all good players are GONE - it is your job, DEVS,GMs, and whoever will talk here, LOL).
You failed, guys, and faster you realize that, it is better.
This is NO FALLOUT anymore, this is YOUR EGO engine, guys.

Are you a  dev, please, lol, dude, am i obliged to READ whole focking, unfirendly forum to imagine whats the actual problems ARE, are YOU KIDDING ME?
MAyb e instead fo focking advices you imgaine my situation:
i walked to tent with cow, left it and went to get some ore.
i returned and there was no cow.
Do you, DEV want to say me WTF had happened?
Am i resposible for you focking HANGOVER?
Thing is simple - fix focking issues tha were not present EARLIER, or FOCKING BEGONE with that FAIL.
You may think i cannot see through whole engine - all i can see it your IGNORANCE - F is piece of negine + scripts, and these scripts are BAD.
Give me my cow BACK.

upd: i want to give my base to someone - simple question before i delete my account - HOW.

----------------
no more problems from me until provoked.
advice for oldtimers - check Dwarf Fortress(title that can take YEARS of fun, their forums are friendly(RARE!), game is stunning), or ADOM, you will forget about that FO fail, youngsters probably wont get that title, it is all right, lets leave MW2 for 'em, lul.
gl.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 10:22:43 pm by xoen »

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 10:22:18 pm »

Do you, DEV want to say me WTF had happened?

What do you want to hear? Ok, let me try it in your language....

Fock, fock, fock, focking fock yo fock.

Might be a bug.

Fock, focking fock fock.

Could be something else tho'

Fock, fock, fockiddy-fock.

But what do we know, we suck and can fock us, yo.

Fock fock.
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 10:23:17 pm »

oh, you did NOT READ, i know i know, it is friday, you are LAZY BUM, man.

lisac2k

• Rotator
  • Uncle Pyro
Re: [MERCS] my cow dissapeared. [EXTREMELY HIGH]
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 10:24:36 pm »

Okay, changed tags of the bug. It must be an issue with mercs and right now, it is extremely important that we fix it.

I'll see to gather the team so we can start.

--------------------------------------------------

Update #1: good, I have gathered 2 more devs. We will start searching for the bug right now.

I would like to use this opportunity to send our apologise to the rest of our playerbase, consisting of 6397 players - we are not able to work on the server issues any more. We have to find this bug first and restore lost property. The server will remain offline for the next several days or weeks, until this nasty bug has been fixed.

We appreciate your understanding for such delicate matter and your sense for priorities, thank you.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 10:34:41 pm by lisac »

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 11:17:56 pm »

/laughing like hell.

Xoen, please, try to be more polite when asking the devs to fix something, it will help for people to take you seriously in future, because I don't see that happening now.

/votes for this topic to be junked because it's full of sarcasm and flame.
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA

ARWH. Scummers to the end.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2010, 12:21:56 am »

This was really a good laugh.
Did'nt I say "kindest of all devs", lisac? :D
And Yes reconite is right. How can one expect to Be helped with problems, speaking in such a tone?
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2010, 12:54:21 am »

And Yes reconite is right. How can one expect to Be helped with problems, speaking in such a tone?
Well it seems that the devs actually took some serious action to fix these merc bugs, so next time I find annoying bug I'm gonna troll all day long so they'll feel more motivated. :)
"... I'm a little bit of country, with a little bit of fist in your mug homie..."
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2010, 02:10:28 am »

xoen I also lost a brahmin with all my belongings ( yes a whole fucking lot of stuf ) but unlike you I understand that Fonline is still in beta and devs have much stuff to fix and they do it all for free.
I was also pissed off at first and stopped playing for a few days but now i'm still playing. And if you feel like Fonline is a waste of time why did you play it to begin with?
Just think for a second before you blame devs for a bug ( which is very annoying I admit ) but your role as a beta tester is to tell the devs about the bug and keep playing.. or not.. as you like

I'm sick of people who don't do anything but complain. you should be thankfull that someone tries to make this game better.

It's like someone invited you to his home for a party, you puked all over his floor and then you complain that its dirty.

Swoorr

• Komandos
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2010, 02:57:56 am »

SERVER STAFF AND DEV TEAMS DOES NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY CRASHES / SERVER ROLLBACKS AND DOES NOT OFFER ANY REFUNDS i think so  ;D
Twoja stara szczeka na pociągi, nubie.

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2010, 04:10:10 am »

i've personally lost many items, money, ect.. due to client and server problems.
to list a few, bug where critters only deal crits. i couldn't escape or get up from being knocked down repeatedly.
bug fix where my merc left base and was in my party next time i logged on. we encountered battle and won. exiting map, he didn't follow.
server rolls back and i lost xp, level, and items i crafted. plus all the materials i mined.
bug where minimizing window causes game to crash, while i'm in battle. guess what happened..
those are just a few to list, and i don't really care about everything i have lost. it's just a game.
i don't complain too much about those things cause everyone is having the same problem as me.
the game is bugged. oh well. it will be fixed. hopefully things will be fixed before more mechanics are implemented.
but whatever, i didn't create the game. it's for us. donate money.
for gamers by gamers, ya know.
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2010, 05:11:11 am »

its kinda OBT3, so called Open Beta Test three
So we test thigs i think.
If you want payment, its playing. If you game play is bad, you do not test.
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.
irc V_guessWho

Spotty

• Wuff Wuff!!!
    • Crazy 88
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2010, 08:23:15 am »

Wire sorta said what I wanted to say...

It is a BETA test, not a real game or anything, not yet anyways.

As for Xoen, what you should have done, is just list it as a bug with high priority.
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/
img19/4053/c88.png
"Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil."
- Niccolo Machiavelli -

Atom

• Rotator
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2010, 03:43:04 pm »

(that dude seem to be relieved for a while, LOL, he surely do not know hat FOCKING script he should FIX, ffs).
(ridiculous)
Give me my cow BACK(not joke).

Excuse me?
Writing your damned ingame nick would be of help, for starters, you know. There's no "xoen" user in game. Only variations, and I am not an omniscent seer to know which one of them, if any, is your character.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 18 queries.