• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: TWC  (Read 1834 times)

TWC
« on: January 08, 2010, 02:09:51 pm »

Hello, Wastelander, and welcome, for now.

TWC is short for "the Wasteland Carnivores", which is a middle-sized yet powerful faction on FOnline: 2238. We do not like to share exact information on our numbers, wealth and strength, but we are generally well-off and well-organized.

I am the leader of the faction. This means, if you are unsure what to do about my guys or what to do being one of my guys, come to me and you will find your answers. I am from Moscow, Russia, myself, but our faction is international and the main language is english.

Our faction main goal is survival. In FOnline, this means some mining, some crafting, some trading and tons and tons of PvP. We are not the good guys, at least to outlanders, as stated in the faction motto: Lupus est homo homini, non homo, quom qualis sit non novit. You might have already heard the short one - Homo homini lupus est - but we go back to the source and add "if he does not know him", as in the original play by Plautus.

We protect whom we care about, and kill others for cash, equipment and glory, if need arises. Our traders are harsh but fair, our crafters are wise and cunning, our warriors are stong and skilled. We do not care about private property, there is no such thing in the faction - we are the elite, and do not need to have tents of our own to hide stuff from other faction members. We share what we have, and prey on the trespassers of that rule violently.

If you would like to become a member, we might have an opening for you.

Are you a crafter that would like some protection and a decent playgroup? We want you in. We will provide you with a safe crafting spot, tools and books you might need, and will buy what you have for sale.

Are you a fighter that is used to providing for himself and has sound PvP experience? We want you in. We will provide you people to kill and people to kill with, and all the decent PvP the server has to offer.

Are you good in social engineering and a good negotiator? We want you in. We will give you employment in our intelligence or counter-intelligence service, and I bet you will like it.

Are you good at anything else? Just let me know, we have room for all kinds of decent people.

To apply, please provide the following information.
Your name
Your age and country (with timezone)
What time and for how long you are usually ingame
Your main ingame goals
Your FOnline, FO1/2/Tactics experience
Your previous MMORPG experience
Do you have Skype? Ventrillo? IRC? Can you use microphone?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 04:47:44 pm by Raengar »
  Use your brain!

Anaji Heucler

• I'm back, bastards
Re: TWC
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 06:06:50 pm »

my dear) I find you. what about TWC)
"It's Just a game..." (c) 2238 - Anaji.

I'm Frau Heucler, And, please, would you be so kind to leave all your nazi or historical ideas in your mind and try not to disturb anyone about this stuff. Let them remain untouchable and cover them with the oblivion dust.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 18 queries.