"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 17, 2024, 08:54:14 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Lock Target  (Read 1169 times)

Lock Target
« on: January 08, 2010, 11:52:25 am »

Hello every body and thx to R&D team.
I have some ideas about "Lock target" in Fonline, hopefully R & D Team can consider and develop this idea.

Why has "Lock target"?

A sniper in need of extensive observation and manipulation very quick, but in order to hit and run is the current sniper must manipulate many steps and aim to select the eye or head aim relatively difficult.

With "Lock target" the sniper can completely "lock" and "fire" and run to a different location and immediately shot to the 2nd. This makes the battle in real-time mode will be exciting and easier.

"Lock target" activities like?
_ Use the key combination [Shift Right Click] to activate the table Aim, also enable "Lock target. If not hold down [Shift], then the function does not work.
_ When a sniper use the "Lock target", he does not need to aim again, the system will auto aim to help him position that he has chosen before. He only noticed the hits and run operations as stimpack or use.

Limitations when using "Lock target":
_ His AP will recover in half the normal speed,
_ He can only step, can not run fast.
_ Use only with other features aimed rifle
_ "Lock target" could be a new perk and get the lv 18 or lv 21

My English is not very much, hope you can understand the comments above.
Nice to meet u and thanks for the R & D team again
 ;D

touriste

• itself!
    • French japenese teaching website
Re: Lock Target
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 01:51:07 pm »

Firstly, you are not in the good section. Secondly, this is completing cheated and abused because it gives you a huge advantage on your opponent. Current system is fine.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
Re: Lock Target
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 02:27:21 pm »

I considered to suggest something similar as well, till i realised that i'm suggestioning an aimbot.

However, i still believe that autolocking on agressor in first turn would be fine, so the player can quickly retaliate with attack button. (depending on Sequence)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 18 queries.