"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:03:07 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Small guns with a dash of science?  (Read 1418 times)

Small guns with a dash of science?
« on: June 19, 2010, 02:17:52 pm »

I'm going for a small guns based burst blaster and was wondering whether it would be worth it to invest about 16 skill points in my science skill to be able to make stuff like gunpowder and metal parts or would it just be better to dump those points in small guns as well to get it as high as possible?

In short, is it smart to have the option of making your own ammo for the P90c at the expense of your small guns skill?

Furthermore would it be wise to invest some skill points in repair skill as well to keep my equipment running and gunning for as long as possible and if so, approximately how many points should I put in said skill for it to show its true colours?

Finally I would appreciate any extra tips and/or comments concerning my character in general. Am I doing it wrong?

Screenshot of character screen: http://img42.imageshack.us/f/falloutman.png/

« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 02:19:40 pm by Master with Blaster »

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
Re: Small guns with a dash of science?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 02:34:30 pm »

Furthermore would it be wise to invest some skill points in repair skill as well to keep my equipment running and gunning for as long as possible and if so, approximately how many points should I put in said skill for it to show its true colours?
Raise Repair skill up to 180-200% to maintain your toys properly. Less is too risky. And don't forget to keep a tool in your active hand while maintaining.

Let's welcome another alt, shall we? :>
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Re: Small guns with a dash of science?
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 05:04:34 pm »

Raise Repair skill up to 180-200% to maintain your toys properly. Less is too risky. And don't forget to keep a tool in your active hand while maintaining.

:o So THAT'S what I've been doing wrong!  :-\
Steve_Zissou: izual is very old school
Steve_Zissou: he likes the sound it makes when we whine at him
[TSAR]Jeoshua: It brings him pleasure... also chubbies
Izual: I live for that sound
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 21 queries.